Reviews for Working On It
hyper13 chapter 9 . 4/11
Looking forward to what comes next!
VeVe2491 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Update Asap!
Don-Jam chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I’m sorry for not reviewing this chapter before but I don’t seem to have gotten the update alert back in January for some reason.

There not a lot for me to say about this chapter because like the other it was good but that’s what I’ve come to expect from you after the first 7 chapters. There were lots of little thing that I like such as Derek and Edwin on Lizzie laundry and all the small hint about what’s going on in the background and in the characters heads off page.
Don-Jam chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I don't like Matt on principle (soory Matt), he needs to go in a timely manner (with timely manner being at the point in the story that it would be best for him to go).

One thing: Where did Edwin come from? One moment he isn't there and the next he's snatching the phone out of Lizzie's hand.
Kira Redbane chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I absolutely love this story. It's well written and, most importantly, funny. I hope you keep it up.
Don-Jam chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
O Good Lion! Casey was so funny! It was also nice to see some of more of Edwin.
Leaf26 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
As always another wonderful update. Keep it up and Update Soon!
Leaf26 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Another wonderful update, I love the Derek/Lizzie interaction. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next...Update Soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
this story is excellently written and definitely keeping me interested! i'm looking forward to reading more! keep up the good work!
NotAContrivance chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
So this story is pretty great and all... and how have I never reviewed this before? Anyway, I kind of love the family relationship dynamics in this story. They all really feel like a family here, which is rare to see, and a happy one. And I love that. And I like how everyone, even George and Nora, play active roles in this story. The Derek/Lizzie dynamic is also interesting to me because I've never seen a story where they have a relationship like they do in this one. And in some ways I also like that the relationship drama is second to everything else.

I just have one small qualm with this chapter... It's not anything important, but Lizzie and Casey both had separate rooms, so there are actually four bedrooms on the second floor instead of three. So the house has six bedrooms... unless, I dunno, Simon's sleeping in one of the upstairs bedrooms?

Anyway, this is basically wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. Great job!
Leaf26 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Wonderful couple of updates. Keep up the good work and Update Soon!
Don-Jam chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I'm so sorry for not haveing had to time to read and review the other chaptet of your story soon but I haven't had the time. I don't understand why this story has not got a lot more reviews then it as, all 5 chapter are very well done and you're showing a side of the McDonald-Venturi family that isn't often showed this well in fanfiction.
anneryn7 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Please update this soon!It's so good, so far. :]

xo

Anneryn
Leaf26 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Wonderful update, Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next...Update Soon!
Leaf26 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Interesting story, can't wait for more...Update Soon!