Reviews for Sammy Keyes Live
I'mTheDreamAssasin chapter 6 . 2/2
I'mTheDreamAssasin

Casey and Sammy: IBAMAR make Casey and Sammy go in the closet and deprive them of cookies and milk until they make out.

Lana and Warren: Get the BLOODY HELL OUT OF THIS FRICKIN' STORY. I HATE YOU IDIOTS. GO TO JAPAN AND DIE IN A TSUNAMI. JEEZ.

Rita and Hudson: Go get married in Las Vagus. Release them, please?

Dorito: Go out and get yourself a lady!

Billy: Go and date Cricket. You have no chance with Marisa because she's too much of an idiot to see that she shouldn't be with Danny.

Danny: Go and die.

Heather: Go and marry Danny and then die.

Marisa: Get. Over. DANNY. He is a self-centered idiot. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? ARE YOU BLIND? APPARENTLY SO.

I think I included everyone. Ok then. UPDATE! YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SO LONG! UPDATE! I HAVE A FRYING PAN! OH YEAH!

IBAMAR: Hit Warren with a frying pan until he with Lana... OH YEAH AND DANNY!
TheHealingOwl chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
ok so this is how it will begin and end
Casey and Sammy : ADMIT IT BEFORE I HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE ( i did it to my friends ,it worked pretty well)
Lana and Warren: i dont really care much about you but since im a nice person , if you dont break up and never see each other again, i will hunt you down and send you to hades alive.( he and i are good friends)
Marissa and Billy: Look at Casey and Sammy
the rest of you : future cam everything for them
luv always me and me and the twenty thousand slaves that sre typing while i rest and dictate
Sam D chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMFG so I was looking thru the sk fanfics and I saw this and you said you used to have this on your blog but then you deleted it right? I REMEMBER YOU a couple years ago I used to looove your blog! We were sorta internet friends a long time ago and i was REALLY embarrasing back then. but u probably don't remember me...also this is hilarious :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
please update :'( :'( :'(
Rubies-Are-For-Real chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
This is so awesome.
I'm going to be nice and not annoy Sammy and Casey. But no worries, I will later. -insert evil grin-
Sammy: How did you meet Marissa?
Casey: If you could, would you legally disown Heather?
Marissa: -points to Billy- Danny is stupid. Billy is awesome. 'Nuff said.
Danny: GO AWAY! NOBODY LIKES YOU!
Lana: Deep down, I think you might be a good person. But I still hate you :P
Warren: See above.
Heather: You are so cool, in an evil way. Why do you hate everyone so much?
Ok, I'm done.
-Ruby
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Omg! Plz plz plz update! I don't have any questions I just need u 2 update! I'm begging u!
XxTuti17xX chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
GIVE HIM TO ME! Dx
XxTuti17xX chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Ohmygosh! I want Casey! *-*
DontKillMyVibe chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
ahhhhhhhhh Irene Adler i totally got the reference! BBC Sherlock is the bombbbbbbbb. Casey is that the Sherlock u watch?
DontKillMyVibe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
CASEY SHUT THE F UP AND MAKE OUT WITH SAMMY ALREADY.
sammy4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S BACK
TheRealSlimShady chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Okay. I have been trying to figure out how to do the cups song but my hand/cup/eye/brain coordination is working very well...

Heather: ever since sin city I've started to like you...WHOO FOR YOU!

Billy: my god, I love you and I always will love you. Please be my boo *holds up bucket of KFC that is bait—I MEAN A GIFT! THIS BUCKET O BONES IS A GIFT FOR MEEESTER PRATT*

Casey: can you host a short cooking show and bake a cake? guys are so when they cook...DO YOU PEOPLE AGREE? GUYS THAT COOK ARE HEAVENLY!

Lana: can you do The Creep? It's a dance and I have this funny feeling you'd be brilliant at it.
Sammyisdabomb chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Srry I always forget something!
If Casey an Sammy won't admit they love each other bring Brandon Mckense in here and aske him what he thinks about Sammy? Maye they could kiss... Only If Casey and Sammy DON'T admit they love each other and have feelings for each other but then again, they kiss in wedding crashers and they r currently dating so I don't see where the problem would be... TTYL NEWYORKDEVIL LUV YA! Oh and Ape Face I saw ur comment LOL! Y did u tell the world about my diary? Hahahahahahaahahahaha gtg talk to my psychiatrist !
Sammyisdabomb chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Hey N3WYORKD3VIL it's me again!
I just finished reading Sammy Keyes and the showdown in sin city and I have to saw heather is starting to be one of my favorite Characters! And warren and Lana thank u for breaking up and grams and Hudson THANK U SO MUCH FOR GETTING MARRIED! So here is my latest batch of questions:
Sammy: r u truly happy? Do u feel better knowing who ur dad is? He seems really cool just like u ;) LUV u gurl
Casey: u r the sweetest guy Eva! I want u, be good to Sammy I'm sure my Casey is out there somewhere...( it's kinda an expression now, it means a perfect adorable wonderful guy! ) an how r things at home? In sin city ur mom seemed really human an nice...?
Billy: I was wondering about u, do u have any siblings? How have things been with Marissa things like that haven't been in the books.
Heather: I'm one of ur biggest fans now! U and Sammy make a great team, just stay away from Pervs like Danny ok? Also, I would try and quit smoking ur one of my fav. Characters so try to take care of urself ok? :)
Lana: I hope u can be an even better mother to Sammy than ur trying to be, go above and beyond all expectations!
Candi: u were very kind in sin city and thoughtful almost, if u were like that more often I would like u very much. Thank u for finally seeing Sammy as she is! And for letting her and Casey go out in public!
Marissa: I like u just as much poor as when u were rich, almost better I think the things that happened were meant to happen and things turned out ok even of its not what u wanted...
LUV U ALL ! BTW Marissa and billy u 2 need to kiss because ur such a cute couple and ur driving me crazy staying apart... Speaking of which GTG I have an appointment with my doctor, I have a problem with fictional pairing... Something like that!

-Vici223( Sammyisdabomb)
PS NEWYORKDEVIL UPDATE SOON PLZ! UR KILLING ME HERE!
LUV U ALL EXCEPT FOR DANNY HE's STILL A PERV!
Chocoholic chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Where can I buy 500 raffle tickets for a chance at Casey?