Reviews for Closer
Song of Fallen Dove chapter 1 . 7/31
Love this :) I'm gonna have to read the sequel.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved it.
Lizline chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is amazing. :)
Emily/Ian is the only ship - involving Emily - that ever made sense to me.
SKYE51399 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow that was amazing! I would love to read another story just like this one by you, it was great and sad and happy all at once. Loved the fact that Ian stayed with her, and decided to start a family with the baby and Declan. Please write another story Similar to this one pleaseeeee!
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It was so good and believable; Really great, I truly loved it!
Jennifer J. LaMontagne chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question...but...did he forgive her? And will you write a follow-up chapter or story or something? Please...I love Emily/Ian and I really enjoyed this story :) good job!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
My brave brave Emily, you rock!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I'm not a huge fan of doyle, seeing i'm a hotch and emily fan. But, i think he really loved emily, and so did she with him. I like this
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
By far the best Ian/Emily one shot I've read so far!
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this... I really didn't want Ian to die in CM... Somehow I felt Emily did love Ian coz she still kept the necklace... and I guess she cared for Declan..
Lindy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love more on them.
a chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
could we get more of this couple?
MapleZ chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
As much as I love Emily in CM, I love this Lauren ending more than the one on TV XP
Bibliophile219 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hahaha I liked this one too!

Really good.
Hailey9989 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
wow, I loved this. I love how you portrayed Emilys feelings regarding the pain of not knowing whether she would live to see her child grow up. I think you captured that perfectly.