Reviews for SWKOTOR: Destiny's Pawn Korriban
nae16125 chapter 5 . 3/13
would like to know what happens its really good and i been reading it all but what happens?
horob575 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Good stuff
The Ducky Pirate chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Alright, so I know it's been roughly a year, but I would dearly love to read the rest of this thing
The Ducky Pirate chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Your NPCs are tremendously well developed. I've never seen someone as (relatively) unimportant as Uthar get so much characterization, and I really like what you've done with him. If the Sith had more like him, they might've won that round.
The Ducky Pirate chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I'm in love with the dialogue. It's beyond perfect.
The Ducky Pirate chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I really like getting to see what everyone else in the vrew is doing! I can't wait to read about Canderous winning the whole contest thing (because, pfff, there's no one better than he is). And awww, Carth and his feelings.
The Ducky Pirate chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love Canderous. He's perfect here.
Lijala Kahvel chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Can I just say that I really enjoy your writing? I'm a huge fan of KotOR (1) and the way you write not only tells the reader the story of the game but also gives so much depth to the characters. Thanks to you, I can read between the lines in the game and its like discovering something new when I go back to play it. I really, REALLY love what you've written. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Noy Telin'u chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Ooh...

Expansion...

Still vote Juhani! _
K chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this series of fics sooner, they're great!

I really like how you've developed some of the Sith. There's so much about "power" this and "no mercy" that but they forget the best villians have brains too. I know I'd rather work for Revan than Malak.

Having said that, I hope Carth and Revan figure out they're being played before it's too late! Uthar is taking a gamble too - I doubt very much either Jedi, Darth OR reborn Revan would appreciate being manipulated.

Update soon!
Aquilius chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Hi there,

first of all, Destiny's Pawn as a whole is a great story. More so because it's a retelling of the known story of the game, but thrilling nonetheless with new perspectives and ideas. It's one of the best Kotor fanfics there are.

As for this chapter: I find the idea that Uthar is trying to reawaken Revan most interessting, but I wonder if he is playing with fire too hot for him to handle.

Keep it up
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Just started reading these and I'm quite impressed. It's nice to see you develop the rest of the Hawk's crew like this.

Poor Carth can't tell he's being played; here's hoping we don't see a "Darth" Carth. I eagerly await the next chapter; the suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
And things move into danger of falling apart. *wants to take Kairi and Carth's weapons away and lock them in a room until they sort things out* Good chapter.

-Spark
FORD B chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Great long read! I like long chapters!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Fantastic chapter! I hope Uthar gets taken down soon so that the crew will finally be safe from him. You've made him into such an intimidating character. It's impressive. I look forward to seeing more of Dustil.