Reviews for Bite the Bullet
arizonagivesmelife chapter 44 . 6/4
You're just AMAZING. Got me interested in many things I had never paid attention to. Thank you for this INCREDIBLE story.
Jo chapter 43 . 2/10
Thanks for a super enjoyable read. I love all your stories. The mix of narration and dialogues, details and pace, drama and sexy times is perfect. Thanks for all your effort. Have fun.
Amelia Louisa chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
just finished reading this again. god its a a good fic! i really love it and get so lost in the story.
liklaugh chapter 44 . 2/18/2017
Well, thank you for this awesome story. At first i thought that Arizona's point of view was weird but the character is so badass and funny that i couldn't stop reading ! Loved the action and the suspens. Kudos from France !
liklaugh chapter 27 . 2/16/2017
Best love scene i ever read. Amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
I LOVED the reference to CGAH!
Delightfullittleprick chapter 44 . 11/16/2016
Your writing is impeccable! This story had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I couldn't stop reading it! It is phenomenal! Thank you
Nanasheila chapter 44 . 10/19/2016
Great story well written thank you
Karsyn915 chapter 44 . 3/19/2016
love this story so much. love our work it's amazing
D M Harper chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
I just stumbled across this story and I must say; absolutely enjoying it. If Hollywood made this into a movie, I would watch it. Great writing, humour and characterisations. I have a clear image of Arizona bad arse FBI Agent and her musing when Callie gave her the finger. Happy writing D.
iAmNumber6-504 chapter 43 . 9/17/2015
Never gets old. Probably my 10th time reading this. Should be a movie. Well, on to part 2.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/13/2015
Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm absolutely floored right now by how amazing this story is- all your stories are actually! I'll have to say bite the bullet is one of the best reads I've had EVER regardless of Callie & Arizona or not. Thank you and bless you for putting your work out for us readers. Freaking amazing really
Arkieladi chapter 43 . 8/26/2015
this story was so great. You should have published it. It has everything. Please keep writing for us. You are so talented. Please write some rizzoli and isles too. They are a great ship too. Thanks for your hard work