Reviews for Bite the Bullet
iAmNumber6-504 chapter 43 . 9/17
Never gets old. Probably my 10th time reading this. Should be a movie. Well, on to part 2.
I'm absolutely floored right now by how amazing this story is- all your stories are actually! I'll have to say bite the bullet is one of the best reads I've had EVER regardless of Callie & Arizona or not. Thank you and bless you for putting your work out for us readers. Freaking amazing really
Arkieladi chapter 43 . 8/26
this story was so great. You should have published it. It has everything. Please keep writing for us. You are so talented. Please write some rizzoli and isles too. They are a great ship too. Thanks for your hard work
kassia.crislayne chapter 44 . 7/1
Amazing! Everything! And I just found out that there is a sequel! I'm over the moon! I really love you stories, really really love it! 3
SindyV31 chapter 44 . 4/2
Loved it #keep writing
Whispering Wind chapter 44 . 3/3
Dear BattleshipTorres, you're great in all your stories, because they have excellent plot and story, well told. I congratulate you.
This story is excellent. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved reading it from beginning to end. All your real readers, we value and appreciate your effort, time and dedication that you put to write and share with everyone. I wish you much success in everything you do and in your personal and professional life, etc. Keep going in the literary, have much talent. Thanks again for writing beautiful stories that you give us. Greetings, Whispering Wind.
Awesome, but it was a long wait !
Any chance that you can write another fic on the four years in between?
GoldBlooded15 chapter 22 . 1/28
I like what you did with the CGAH reference and the sports illustrated magazine. I know I'm late, but I just started reading this fic, and I'm hooked! I love your writing and every fic of yours I've read is amazing. Thank you for the amazing entertainment you bring us.
madders52 chapter 44 . 1/22
This was a bloody cracking good read thank you so much for publishing it.
Moving straight to part 2
CalzonaNotandow chapter 44 . 1/6
That's my handle on twitter up top okay? Fuck you! F the freakin you okay? You're a bloody damn good writer and i'm cursing you for you. I love your freakin writing and TBH I cried ten plus times and i'm not a cryer and damn you for that. Thanx for your beautiful talent honey. Keep it up. I've got an idea if you'd like it but you'll have to dm on twitter okay? Heart your writing. Read "Country Girl at Heart" and needless to say - Loved it!
GOF1024 chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Hey, I just finished reading this story and loved it very much. Your storyline, plot and character development was outstanding. I had one question that I felt was left unanswered in your was strongly suggested that there were additional "leaks" in the FBI, other than Reed. However, it was never resolved. At one point, it looked like it might have even been Arizona's boss, the Director, because of how her team was originally assigned the "babysitting" duty (not their specialty) and then pulled off of the "search/rescue" duty, which was their specialty. So, if you ever revise your story for any reason, you might want to touch on that one issue. Otherwise, it was perfection. Your sexy times were very hot...thanks. lol.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/14/2014
Awww shit youre the bestttt
Guest chapter 27 . 9/12/2014