Reviews for Bite the Bullet
liklaugh chapter 44 . 2/18
Well, thank you for this awesome story. At first i thought that Arizona's point of view was weird but the character is so badass and funny that i couldn't stop reading ! Loved the action and the suspens. Kudos from France !
liklaugh chapter 27 . 2/16
Best love scene i ever read. Amazing.
I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
I LOVED the reference to CGAH!
Ashdragdurns chapter 44 . 11/16/2016
Your writing is impeccable! This story had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I couldn't stop reading it! It is phenomenal! Thank you
Nanasheila chapter 44 . 10/19/2016
Great story well written thank you
Karsyn915 chapter 44 . 3/19/2016
love this story so much. love our work it's amazing
D M Harper chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
I just stumbled across this story and I must say; absolutely enjoying it. If Hollywood made this into a movie, I would watch it. Great writing, humour and characterisations. I have a clear image of Arizona bad arse FBI Agent and her musing when Callie gave her the finger. Happy writing D.
iAmNumber6-504 chapter 43 . 9/17/2015
Never gets old. Probably my 10th time reading this. Should be a movie. Well, on to part 2.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/13/2015
Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm absolutely floored right now by how amazing this story is- all your stories are actually! I'll have to say bite the bullet is one of the best reads I've had EVER regardless of Callie & Arizona or not. Thank you and bless you for putting your work out for us readers. Freaking amazing really
Arkieladi chapter 43 . 8/26/2015
this story was so great. You should have published it. It has everything. Please keep writing for us. You are so talented. Please write some rizzoli and isles too. They are a great ship too. Thanks for your hard work
kassia.crislayne chapter 44 . 7/1/2015
Amazing! Everything! And I just found out that there is a sequel! I'm over the moon! I really love you stories, really really love it! 3
SindyV31 chapter 44 . 4/2/2015
Loved it #keep writing
Whispering Wind chapter 44 . 3/3/2015
Dear BattleshipTorres, you're great in all your stories, because they have excellent plot and story, well told. I congratulate you.
This story is excellent. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved reading it from beginning to end. All your real readers, we value and appreciate your effort, time and dedication that you put to write and share with everyone. I wish you much success in everything you do and in your personal and professional life, etc. Keep going in the literary, have much talent. Thanks again for writing beautiful stories that you give us. Greetings, Whispering Wind.