Reviews for Dumbledore's Army: Still Recruiting
schleifchen chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
What a nice idea! I think that Luna should have meet the giant, too. It was so cute, when Neville wanted to catch her. *-*
I must really smirk when Luna compared grawp to a rock. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love it how in this story and two birds of a feather you fit it in to the books so it seems even more believable. You write really well and it draws me in whenever I read it
tomgirl111 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Make more Nuna fanfictions, PLEASE! I am so addicted to these!
harrypotterlover1998 chapter 38 . 1/1/2013
Loved this whole story didnt want it too end soo nice and heart warming. Could you pleaseeee do stories about after the deathly hallows and how the relationship works out whilst lunas still at school and that thank u!
Unknown chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
I almost cried. Now you need to do one on them and their kid(s)!
Dav155 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Really liking this story; I think Neville's being very self-centred here though. I have to say I'm on Luna's side in this argument...
cluelessclown chapter 34 . 12/7/2012
I read this yesterday night when I was supposed to be asleep and literally started 'aww'ing and fangirling when Neville proposed to Luna. It was just so sweet! Well done. :)

E x
The10thHatter chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
ill be expecting Luna to be kidnapped i know my q will be answered soon
The10thHatter chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Is Harry still going to go to the part with Luna?
Mimi chapter 38 . 7/12/2012
This is amazing, you are an extremely talented writer. Keep it up! :)
Lily chapter 37 . 7/11/2012
') just re-read this
Lily chapter 38 . 7/11/2012
That was beautiful :') it's been a pleasure reading your 2 stories this past year 3 thanks for sharing it to the world
curosityisn'tcurious chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
this is my favorite fanfiction story and I thank you for keeping me entertained :) i absolutely loved the ending and there is no way this story couldn't be better
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2012
I couldn't of asked for a better ending to a perfect story but I can't believe its over...I've been with this story since the beginning and now I kinda feel empty inside...
Inuon'nanoko chapter 26 . 7/8/2012