Reviews for The Peacemaker Prophesy
madcloisfan chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
Loved it
2kooll4u chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Absofuckenlutely, brilliant writing. Characters are spot on. Spike isn't played sissy good or prissy. The rest of the gang are all true to form. Emma is suburb. All the new characters "fit". The Big Bad is biggy bad in a psychologically snarkie way but totally fits the story.

I have to say, you are now my favourite writer. I am devouring the Peacemaker series and God knows what I'll do at the end. Probably go back to writing that while good, is not on the same level as they will be learning and you have mastered the craft.

Thank you for giving us a Spike and Buffy who can be together without being boring. And why were you not writing for the series? I like your take way better.

Buffy and Spike might belong to Joss. But you belong to Buffy and Spike.
commando666 chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
Super cool love it
Stig chapter 23 . 4/30/2005
This is the best one yet. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2004
Hey! I'm currently going through all the Peacemaker chronicles and all I have to say is you are absolutley brilliant. I know you must get loads of praises, but believe me when you make me realize what love really is... The tenderness of having a child, the bond of true lovers... You're an inspiration, this fanfic is THE BEST i've ever read. EVER. Please continue to write Spuffy because youve just seemed to capture them so perfectly... so effortlessly...

BFA chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Congrats! This fic has been nominated at the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination, and for verification purposes, include in the email a link to this story.
Buffy21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
you've done it again. just wonderful,what happens next.
Cara chapter 13 . 10/26/2002
Just have to say, you did a great job on the Drusilla crazy-speak. A lot of people butcher it, but I think you did a pretty good job.
Rach too late to log in chapter 23 . 10/22/2002
Gah! You really WILL be the death of me. Or at least the cause of me being dopy in work tomorrow. It's ten to one in the morning here and I was only going to stay until I knew for sure who the master vampire was. (And much kudos to you for managing to confuse me on that one for as long as you did - I got an inkling around about six paragraphs before the truth came out.)

And now, here I am, at the end of the book.

I'd start book four now, but my back is killing me and I really SHOULD get some sleep.

Many, many, many thanks for such a wonderful read.
Sara chapter 23 . 10/6/2002
The story was absolutly fantastic. I loved it. You tied up so many loose ends left hanging on the show. I agree Joss should of went this way. Appreciate everything you write - please keep up the great work.
Josephine Martin chapter 23 . 9/29/2002
Another excellent read. I really felt for them when they had to be apart - Spike's sadness came through so clearly.
Kayti Summers chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I just wanted to say that I have been reading this fic since the beginning, and I really love all three books. Keep writing, PLEASE!

~*Kayti*~ã
scarletrose3 chapter 23 . 6/13/2002
Super I have really enjoyed these "books". I hope you do continue this series, I would love to read it. But if you don't I'll have to find more of your stuff because you're a really good writer. Hope you continue and soon. LOL