Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
Deez nuts jk idk really brutal endimg, bit it was a good smutfic
Now I wanna try the "Couching Tiger"...
Kyle's throat probably felt like an easy bake oven
dammitdammitsob chapter 1 . 1/4
ALSO WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS PUT IN THE HUMOR CATEGORY?! WHAT THE FUCKING- *goes to smash some more windows*
dammitdammitsob chapter 1 . 1/4
Just one little teensy weensy nitpick...

'"Yeah, well in the fantasy my consent was involved, you prick!"

"When did you say no?" Kenny raised his eyebrows.'

IT'S STILL FUCKING RAPE IF THEY DON'T SAY THEY'RE OKAY WITH IT FIRST. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THEY DON'T SAY KNOW. THAT IS SUCH A TYPICAL EXCUSE THAT A LOT OF RAPISTS USE. FUCK! *goes to smash some windows*

Uh, sorry about that...it's a little pet peeve I have...;

But seriously though, what the fuck?
svartbil chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Fucking awesome, dude!
Only you can make Style an interesting read.
symphknot chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow :O
arctickitties chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ok so. As hot as that was, lemme just illustrate what just happened in this fic:

fs71/f/2013/111/a/3/the_fruity_chronicles_by_
cocoadaze chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Damn. I love it. I love how different it is with everyone. I don't usually ship Kenny with Kyle tho,but still found it kinda sexy :D Stan is just sweet and Cartman is .. Well Cartman :D
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ahaha, awesome, too great, fave bit was when Kyle pointed out that being in a relationship with Cartman would end in homocide xDD HAHA! And raspberry vodka w/ sprite, screwdrivers, rum and coke, wine and more wine (lol)! Fave question I've ever been asked in a A/N!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Tsk tsk. Kyle, you whore. OHMYGOD I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHH.
NCC-24601 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow.

This is the most depraved, revolting orgy I've ever seen. I'm inclined to have moral objections for that last bit, but the thing is my crotch is disagreeing with me.

I hope you're happy.

(But srsly, this is good)
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Pretty much the most disgustingly hot SP fic I've had the pleasure to read since I started looking for them. Slut!Kyle is my favorite Kyle 3 And this is exceptionally well-written as well. I particularly enjoyed your portrayal of Stan; I hate people casting Stan as some dumb sweaty jock-type, and the Stan you portray here just feels so accurate to his character.
I enjoy straight shots of Goldschlager, (it's like drinking liquid red hots!) although I also enjoy Long Island Iced Teas.
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow...The incredible hot steamy scenes with Kyle and the other three were...whew. Damn. But that final scene was a bit too much for me. I guess I found my limit for smutness. But I did like the rest of the story. Kyle as a slut is somehow better than Kenny as a slut. And I loved how Stan was so caring and hot for Kyle. You made them all so in character. Especially with Cartman not only trying to dominate Kyle physically but also mentally.
My favorite shot is chocolate cake, I had it in an Irish Pub in madrid (I realize how weird that may sound) I'm not sure what's in it but it really tastes like a piece of chocolate cake. I've never had it anywhere else but it is plain awesome.
BrothersMacManus chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Actually its a red headed slut. Found it when my hair was red and it was my drink. But now thst i dony have red hair and they screw me up so bad i get sick. So now i only do bitty shots.