Reviews for Hollow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Really well written because you seemed to have known how to get in the perfect mindset of Gale. I love the humor in this, your really good at writing that. xD Bravo
caryatis chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
really good and perfectly in character! Ioved it
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ooo I really like this! The beginning was so funny! And I really liked how you described Katniss at the end... she had survived, but was no longer alive :( Great job!
robinhood447 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You captured Gale perfectly! I really like the humor that you had in the beginning, oh the awkwardness of young love. Then, how it gradually changed into his feelings for Katniss. It also provided an explanation of why he went on the mission to save Peeta. I really like you writing style. Your dialogue is natural, the people completely in character, and the writing is flawless. Thank you so much for sharing!
Scuff the Newsgoil chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was so good! The Prim and Rory thing was hilarious. :) Be sure to write some more Hunger Games stuff for us to enjoy!
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
great job keep up the good work!
Ellenka chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Both Gale and Katniss were so in character it hurt. Which is meant as a compliment, its just that their interaction in canon MJ breaks my heart. I loved how Gale picked up on the signs and figured what was going on, even though he didnt like the answer.

Prim and Rory were great and I loved the adjective "Katnissy":)

Great work :)