Reviews for Sweet Ice Cream
EpochWulf chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You did a good job capturing the arbitrariness of kiddy conflicts. However, the poem kind of pulls apart at the end due to the actual quotations. It's like a bit of story splattered into a poem, and I think it shatters the poems individuality. Also for some reason:
"No one to whisper with
Or to get in trouble with
Or to smile with
Or to laugh with."
Is my favorite part; it sounds like it could be a part of some legit rap song (good rap not this gangster bullshit)
Also this: "Tongue forward.
Pink and white
Drip
Swallow
Lick.
Wet lips"
Does not belong in a childrens fiction... To much Daikeru perversion running through my head when i read this. (which I don't think was the intention of this fic as a whole :P...)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Usually I only like rhyming poetry, I'm a little kid like that, but this ois an exception of that rule.

such conflict over such a tiny thing. It reminded how kids actually are. Nice enjoyable poem, good on you mate.
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awwwwwwwwww I loved this so much! It was such a cool and easy style for me to follow and it made the fic really interesting to have such a fast paced and different point of view, and it led to some awesome lines:

"So cool, so Davis" ]

The content was a really sweet story as well, it made me all happy ] I want sweet sweet ice cream!

Overall then it was a pleasure to read this funfic ] Keep em coming!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Sorry it toook me soo long to read, but it was good :)
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Well, hello there again MrGooseyMoose! :) This was another refreshing fic. First poetic fic I've read and I wasn't disappointed! Awah, Davis is so cute, 3. I want ice cream now, *searches fridge,* nothing. :'( But anyhoo,

"Skip to the store

Slip on the step

Scrape on the knee.

Ouch.

Totally worth it."

BEST BEST BESTEST LINE! I have no idea why but I LOVEDD the 'totally worth it' bit, ya like a bit of pain Daisuke? ;) XD

But yessss, it was LOVELY to read another fic from you, I await more! xx
DigimonYaoiLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You should make a future DaiKeru out of this.

I can see them getting together. plus I can see Davis relize how much he liked T.K. because of the Ice cream accident.

I think it would be a good future project!
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
First review! lol Well, you've definitely won this round Goosey. ;) But I'll be sure to beat you come round 4. You... will... LOSE! lol It was actually really good (like I expected any less) I never really thought of a long running poem before. To me, poetry is short and sweet. :P You won anyway, don't let it swell your ego. ;)