Reviews for BBC Sherlock The Photography Club
continental chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Thanks for a good story! I liked Reese (even if I kind of had some initial fears), and I liked the way she and other original characters interacted with all the canon characters in this. I feel like you really got to learn some new things about the characters (mainly Sherlock) through these interaction and throughout the story and that's something that's going to stay with me even after the story's over. God job and thanks again! :)
Lea chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I am re-reading your work after a break of many months... I am spell-bound through every sentence.
Thank you for sharing your work by posting it on-line :)
JoyRose10 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Captivating. Thank you!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really like the way Sarah is portrayed here. I miss her on the show, because this potential was wasted as she went missing. Sadness. So thank you for bringing her back 'round for a visit. Lovely.
katherine chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Unbelievable, I would have never guessed such an ending! There is so much in here that can be part of a fic concerning the aftermath of this crazy case! I just hope that Ree knows that Sherlock watched her plane go.
I love your stories they are incredible.
katherine chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
O my god I'm dieing here! It's so beautiful. . He may be your masterpiece, but he needs us to restore him."
"He's not mine to turn over."

There is just so much here! The whole play on words with art and restoration, the fact that Sherlock is once again being called an inanimate object. Incapable of feelings yet john knows how to read him. And Greg is better then them when he replies, he understands that Sherlock Is human and no one owns him. Your great so great! There's so much I want to say but I will leave it at this. I love the interactions between Greg and Sherlock because they are so rare but perfect, because Greg almost completely understand Sherlock as much as John and I will be one happy reader the day I read a story by you with more moments with them. Your writing is kickass! Never stop !
Kelllie chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Amazing. Loved this story. Definitely 5 out of 5.
thedragonaunt chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
God, I do so love your stories. Are you published? If you are, I'd love to read some of your other stuff. Any more Sherlock in the pipeline?
Ombre Pluie chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
woua! that's was amazing! I like you're genius from langley, Reese was a marvellous OC. even if I often fancies a good punch for young, or maybe a little gift from Jim, like, ho... I don't know a vest of semtex.

I always love to hate Mycroft but you place this to a new level.

thanks for this wonderfull story.

op
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
I usually enjoy your Sherlock stories but this is my least favourite one. You just have everyone OOC and the whole idea of the CIA program is bizarre, especially with the way Sherlock reacts to Reese. Shame.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
I loved this story! Reese is one of the most interesting characters I have ever come across and you wrote their relationship AMAZINGLY. Thank you :)
CheddarTrek chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Great story overall, though I'm not sure I liked the bit with Mycroft being so much a part of it. It doesn't seem much like him, though he is supposedly the smartest of them all (surpassing Sherlock even, in canon anyway).

Just hard to imagine that anything could ever "get away" from Mycroft like that, especially when he was keeping an eye on it of a sorts.

Great read though, thanks for writing.
CheddarTrek chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
The things he does, naturally, others must be drilled for years to learn.

I really liked that bit. That even though these other kids/people can do some of what Sherlock does, or even a lot of it, they had to be trained to it. Sherlock's a natural, even if he has trained himself extensively (and he has).
CheddarTrek chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
This is a lot of fun. I'm not totally on board with the idea of there being a lot of other people like Sherlock, but then Sherlock is the best of them no doubt. And it *is* a lot of fun watching his reactions to it. Not to mention being called an asset, hah.

Great story so far.
kamelion chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
OH...wow, this was...this was...what time is it? *checks* Another story, maybe?