Reviews for I Can't
Good one-shots.
Moon-sama chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
How about...

I Can't See?

So then we can all understand why in some pictures, Belphegor wears glasses.
FFReader17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I have an idea on some new umineko stories revolving around primarily the sisters of purgatory. I have decided that you, Fan of Games, and suteki renahh desu are hands down the best writers of the higa/umi category; therefore if you want you could collaborate with them.

As with my ideas I like the idols of purgatory you have mentioned in Rokenjina Hotel maybe you could do a story on their rise and possible fall of stardom, backstabbing, and romance. Also maybe y'all could do a love story about Satan and see how hidden feelings can effect you and the people around you. One more could be the daily life of the sisters and their misadventures. Other characters could be by your choosing.

As far as character importance I feel that the younger sisters and bephie usually get more spotlight so I want more input from the older sisters especially Satan because she's my favorite stake. That doesn't mean that the others are in the background, I want all the sisters to have input. You could throw in some BattlerxLucifer, Satan/SanonxKanon, and whoever y'all want to add.

Rating wise I normally read stories T-M particularly M for romance stories but if you want to rate it more youth oriented that's fine except the love story with Satan because I picture it more of an anguishy, serious, multichapter type of tale. I looked at her maid picture and she looked like she was crying unfortunately I don't know anything about Sanon so it was a guess. If you want to make it into a lemon that's fine or it could be more on the lines of implied sex your call. The other two stories will be more upbeat and pop and maybe crack-ish since those would be mostly humor the rating is totally up to you.

I hope I wasn't too demanding with my request please let me know your decision and ask questions if necessary.

Hugs & Kisses, FFReader17
fukuji mihoko chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
kyaa i get so happy whenever you update your stories

i love reading the shorts in this collection, they're very cute _; you're good at writing belphegor and giving her a lot of personality

Also, I was happy there was so much Amakusa in this XD Amakusa was pretty much perfect :3 I love how he was able to make Ange and Asmo so angry, the idiot XD

I do enjoy reading these stories a lot, and I'm interested to see what other stories you will write for this collection in the future _
fukuji mihoko chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
omgomg amakusa was absolutely /perfect/

He was so hilarious- exactly like in canon, and the way Ange reacted to him was priceless as well XD It was so cute seeing Asmodeus copy Ange; especially as, in that Valentine's Day TIP, she was obsessed with Amakusa... XDD It's kind of hilarious how her opinion changed after becoming closer with Ange XD

And Belphe was cute as always. I like that she's wearing a different outfit than usual :3 I imagine wearing something revealing like that would only make her more embarassed... XD

These stories are adorable, I love them _;;
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh gosh, this is really adorable and all kinds of lovely _; I really like how you write Belphegor. I think I already said this before, but it gives a pretty undeveloped character a lot of personality. And the mention of Amakusa at the very end made me lol XD That slacker indeed.

Will all the oneshots revolve around Ange and Belphe, or will some of them involve the other stakes as well; like, maybe as supporting characters or something?

Anyways, this collection looks pretty good so far _;