Reviews for Bones Shatter
rabastan04 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You know, that scene wasn't really on top of my favourite doccubus' ones but you made me like it because of this fic. It's a vey beautiful piece and thank you for sharing.
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
oh...my...god!

You srsly need to write more lost girl!

You capture them both so perfectly.

I love that bo has never fed on lauren and i think that that is what makes lauren so special to her.

Also a lot of people said that they didnt like how in the episode bo dismisses laurens confession and i think thats because if she accepts that lauren loves her she has to admit that she loves lauren and given the situation that they r in that is too painful for her.

God...this fic i just cant...

And u used to write hameron!

Srsly i love you!

Please feel free to write a load more of doccubus fics :)
vero chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was just amazing! It was very emotional and I think u nailed the whole emotion between them. How they want and love each other but they have so many obstacles in their way. And I thought that before, the part about them sleeping together just for love, not cuz Bo needed to feed. That makes them more special. That deep connection.

Brilliant work, I absolutely loved this.
Owelpost chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is fantastic. The more of your work I read, the more impressed I am. I would like to read more, but I agree with fellow reviewers it is excellent as a stand-alone. Thank you for sharing. Love the title by the way. Fits perfectly.
Mistyfiedbycopeland chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You are my freaking HERO

I don't even think this needs another chapter. Sweet Jesus you have hit on every possible point of the Bo and Lauren relationship. Oh man and your Lauren... SWOONING for her right about now:()

Normally thus is Tge part where I beg or demand more but this is it for me! I am speechless. Oh man LAUREN is so...
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Just simply beautiful! Thank you for writing this.
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very nice.. very intense..
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Amazingly ... PERFECT! Awesome depiction of these two characters. Please write more!
eblane chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
bravo! reading this is like having access to the minds of the characters. it would be great to see a similar scene take place on the show (although not in Dyson's apartment). great job on this story.