Reviews for To the Sky
VenomousFantum chapter 2 . 7/28
Can you continue this story?
AxiL chapter 2 . 3/6
I like it
Thadrin chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Hey I really enjoy your style of writing also I share your opinion about tomoki so I really really really want to see where you take this
MysteryMango chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
It needs more humor than drama, but other than that i love it!
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I think they are so cute together.
Animefreak10269 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
its really good. Nice job
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Mooorrre pleeeaaassse
Jack the bean chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
It's okay I guess too much love toward nimft
Masquerade man1234 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
This is a good story , just so sad it will go on uncompleted .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
the only thing i found bad about it is that there isnt a chapter 3 yet :(
shadowfiguredeath10 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
You need lemon I kidding make tomoki be nymphs master
Dragon-wing chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
POST A GAWD DAMM CHAPTER
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
continualo, me gusta mucho esta pareja! es muy kawaii
TabiNoTochuu chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I thought I would just take a quick look at the story you've written. All in all, I have to say you're a pretty good writer. Though the chapters are short, they lack the grammatical mistakes and horrible mistakes a good 75% of the stories on this site contain (no offense to others, but it's true).

I would suggest trying out a longer, more detailed chapter. Give the reader more details about how the characters are feeling, what the surrounding environment is like, and other such details. It may seem trivial and superficial at first, but sometimes, those small details are what distinguishes an average story from a phenomenal one.

I have nothing to criticize about grammar and word usage. Take your time in developing the storyline, and write the story how you want it to progress. Don't allow yourself to be swayed by the words of a reader. What you want to write is your own, and should not be greatly influenced by others.

Other than that, I hope to see more from you eventually, and I wish you luck with either continuing this story or beginning a new one.

TabiNoTochuu
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Well what i like in a good read is less small stuff like how he undresses n stuff(unless it has some deeper meaning) and more breath taking scenes... which make you wanna giggle or sth like that :p .