Reviews for No Return: The 46th Hunger Games
hollowman96 chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
you never even finished this story! im pissed you wasted 4 hours of my life im never getting back screw you! if youre gonna start a story actually finish it!
hollowman96 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
i always choose a favorite tribute at the beginning to win the games and i pick pomona, i didn't even read her pov yet but i can already tellim going to love her!
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Oh Lord .. That was amazing. The angels are so creative and Rochelle and Eve are still going :D
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Please don't give up. I've read it from the start and I think its great. Rochelle and Eve to win.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Aww Hale is dead. I rathered Lucy so.. And Rochelle didn't die. I wonder who will win in the anti Careers/District 3 pair. Most likely the anti Careers as they ave better numbers.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Thank god they allied with the Three's and not kill them. They will eventually. There has been barely any deaths and thats a relief as Ee, Rochelle and the siblings are still alive. Hopefully Sammy wilk get away as she is so sweet.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Oh God ... I thought Eve died but also knew it wa a mutt of some sort. Thank Goodness she is alive. Bassolo is starting to annoy me. And I was so pissed when he 'killed Eve'. Great chapter :D
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
I am starting to like Sammy. I always liked her but not as strong but now after she captured then released the Three's, she is obviously a good person. Great chapter :D
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I can't believe Sybil is gone ! She was so great. I still love Rochelle and I'm growing fond of the siblings. Monalisa is great also. Great chapter as usual :D
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Sybil made it and Mona was rescued ... Thats great ! Great chapter altogether :D
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
That was a great chapter :D Thankfully Sybil or Eve or Rochelle disn't die but Sybil is in danger. Don't kill her, pleeeease !
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Oh God ... Sybil is so funny. I was laughing when she was talking to her reflection. I thought Lucy's performance was cool. And Rochelle, but sh got a 5? Harsh, I suppose is the word for Golden.

Great Chapter :D I am supporting Eve from Three, Sybil from Five and Rochelle from Ten.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Mace- I really don't like Mace. He immediately thought that he should take over the Careers. I don't like cockiness. A little is not too bad but over confident just pisses me off.
Sammy- Sammy is cool. She is just calm and thinks nothing much of herself. I hope she gets far.
Eve- I love Eve. She is rebelious and quiet and just the best.
Calvin- I hated the way he thought that he was the leader of the Anti-Careers. That just annoyed me.
Monalisa- She is so cool too. I hope she makes it far. It showed her personalitt better and I love her.
Rochelle- She was the same as Monalisa. She wasn't great before but it showed better of her. I hope she gets far.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Rochelle- I thought she was twelve. She seemed a bit immature at the start but then she gradually became more mature and I liked her. She seems cool.
District 10 Male- Urmmm... I forgot about him completely. Oh, Tucker , the lad who's father was murdered. I forgot about him so obviously ... He ha a great background too.
Paloma- She seems strong. She may make it far. She is cool.
Hatchet- I forgot about him too. Oh, he's the one with a preggerz sister. Yeah, not memorable.
Hayata- She is ok but forgettable also. She doesn't really stand out like others.
Alex- The same as Hayata. He doesn't shine through.

Great chapter :D So far I'm supporting Eve from Three and Sybil from Five.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Bramble- Well he isn't nice. Ignorant much? I don't like him. He may have said sorry but he is just a bully (as stated before).
Sammy- Sammy is so cool. She volunteered for Janis and the scene was much like Katniss'. That annoyed me a little but she is still a great character.
Lucy- She is ok. She acts like a six-year-old. She is a good character but she is a little forgettable apart from the fact her brother volunteered for District One's Male.
Chiffon- He is ok. For a twelve year old he seems mature. Forgettable also but he is cool.
District 9 Male- I forgot his name. Kall! Thats it, Kall! Yeah, he is like tge Four Female. But I thought he was the Nine Female, not yhe male. Good enough character.
Monalisa- She reminds me of a girl I read in another fiction. Chaos In Her Wake's Visca Martin. I think thats her surname. Well she is good. A mute? Did she end up an Avox or she decided to be mute?..