Reviews for Whisper to Spark
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Good writing. Definitely kept me reading. I just have trouble believing Dean would do that, despite the remorse he felt.
Pip3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
very well done.
but... whoa. heavy.
Anissia3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Sequel maybe?
Great story it had me on the edge every moment.
blablableu chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Sweet mother of dragons, it's brilliant. And creepy as hell. I've already read this once and I was speechless, but this story keeps coming back to me and haunts me, so maybe if I'll review, this will leave me alone and let me sleep...
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
God, this...was painful. Your writing is very good! Excellent work
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is unbelievable, wonderful, gave me goose bums all over! You should totally make it a multiple chapter story! I would really like to know what triggered it, and how they're gonna cope with it and all! It's just so deep and the characters are all really realistic! I love it~
slystir chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Okay, first I want to say, very well written. Kudoes on your grasp of how to create pathos in the mind of your readers. I read your reviews and they all seem amazed that you plotted Dean as a rapist, but did not make the readers "hate" him.

Here's the deal though: (and I know I'm a bitch for doing it) You didn't make the readers hate Dean, because you didn't make him a rapist. Rape is one of the singularly most damaging offences that can happen to a person. Likewise it is one of the most twisted crimes against humanity a person can commit. One does not suddenly rape. Rapists are a rather rare and specialized kind of criminal. Law enforcement officials and psychiatrists alike have a very good understanding what goes into the make-up of a rapist. Like firebugs and diddlers, they don't just do it once, they build up to it with smaller less obvious offences AND they DO NOT love of care for the people they violate. So, maybe I'm being a bitch, but I gotta say, your story made me think. It made me think VERY HARD about the issue and how the issue is handled in fiction...most especially fan-fiction. It is of course a plot device, used to elicit an emotion. I imagine you were going for heartache or sorrow. Problem is that for me you chose a plot device you seem to know little about, unless you're planning another chapter in which they discover that Dean was somehow possessed without his knowledge. Well that's enough complaining from me. I gotta finish up with telling you that I loved the characterization of Sam. Typical of a rape victim btw. You did your homework there my dear. (or perhaps you've read enough stories by others who did so?) I enjoyed the story, as is was something of a "how could this have occurred" mystery for me. I was waiting for the bit at the end where you revealed the nasty that twisted the brother's so out of shape. I enjoyed it enough that I'm tripping over to your profile to check out more. Very good dialogue. Nice imagry!
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Is there a continuation of this? I'd really like to see it
foolsdance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was incredibly intense. I wouldn't have believed that a believable fic of a non-possessed Dean raping Sam could be written until I read this.

Condolences on the laptop. I've been there. With a two month old laptop.
Tianhuayoucao chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Unbelievable. Every last nerve scrubbed raw. If, in some dark mirror universe, this situation could come to pass, than this is exactly how it should be.

You are an amazing writer. Can you please add some supernatural fics to your list of favourite works?
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
holy shit
k-smith1983 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Congrats! You got me to review, and I NEVER review. I know it literally takes less than a minute, but I don't take the time unless something actually has some emotional effect on me, and it rarely does. But this was awesome, raw and heartbreaking and real. And I commend you one hundred percent for making me unable to hate Dean.

Road-tama chapter 1 . 12/3/2011

Your story is amazing, congratulations.
zsadist7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
as always a job well done the writing was phenomenal like all your other fics it was an amazing characterization and the way you wrote it was amazing and its really cool that you decided to extend into the spn fic. question was dean possessed?
peruser chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
just...damn what the hell do i say