Reviews for Secret Santa Swan Style
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 3/25
Sounds like Edward is totally clueless.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 3/25
This story made me smile right off the bat. This Bella has her work cut out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Awesome!
Patriciadiane chapter 25 . 1/6/2018
Loads of fun. Thank you
kmfroggi chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
This story was freaking amazing! Fun, crazy & sweet, thanks for writing & sharing
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 11/16/2017
This was very cute. I totally enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Mickey
SweetLife chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This is the neatest story I've read in a while (if that even makes sense)...I loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
Awwww, that was a great ending. His proposal was a perfect exclamation mark at the end of a week of craptastic gifts. Very sweet short story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. I loved this. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
Whew, fired from working alongside Paul, not from the firm. Good. I thought that was more the case but, it was scary there for a minute. I love that he so happy about having a significant other and that he gets to bring her along to the Christmas Eve dinner. I'm sad this is ending, right when they are beginning. I truly loved the journey they made to each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
That was fantastic. I loved that they both were so hypersensitive that they only lasted a few thrusts before exploding. Fired? What?
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
What a perfect gift for him. Hopefully though, they encrypt their files. Just in case he actually loses it and the person tries to see what is on there. Lauren was pulling this crap with Bella, just because she has a thing for Edward? That is really low. I'm glad they suspended her for the very inappropriate item she gave her. Twisted. I like that Edward and Bella are both fully aware that they want 'everything'. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
She's a mess and I love it. He definitely won that round by sending her the lumps of 'coal' to her home. Very well played. My smile is HUGE right now.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
His victory dance was funny. He noticed how she blushes and loved it. So proud of him for telling her he thinks it's lovely that she blushes. That gift she gave him was spectacular. His reaction to it was effing perfect!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
He's good. Very good. That was all kinds of perfectly played.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
Yes, he is figuring it out and he's loving it. He loves her naughty side. Sucking. Funny. I loved that h checked in on Bella through calling Rose. So sweet.