Reviews for Running Wild
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
plez right more
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
Please continue! Fantastic story!
feki021 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
THIS BEST HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! OR I WILL FIND YOU! That ain't a bet. It's a promise! ;P
R chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Best Transformers fanfiction ever!
LucasVN chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
On rare occasions, stories come along that captivate my interest to the point where I can't put them down. This is one of them.

The story, from beginning to end, is amazing. The dynamics you portray between all the characters, particularly with Thundercracker and Callie, and the Seekers' transformations as a whole, were easily the best part. I did notice that Starscream being left out is a recurring theme as well... You also did a good job constructing the AU verse you made, which was another high point for me.

Admittedly, I did find the girls' backstory a little cliched, and there are a number of sloppy spelling erros throughout, particularly 'fraction' instead of 'faction,' but they barely detract from my high opinion here. You have got yourself a follower. :)
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
this was an AMAZING story I love all your OC's and the way you merged G1 and Bayverse
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Thank. You.
This chapter was a friggin emotional roller coaster. I went from nail-biting to cheering and back to dread in just a few sentences. It's crazy. You seriously had me convinced at the end of the last chapter that this fic was going to end in tragedy... as evidenced by my hysterical previous review. But it didn't! So. I'm now the happiest person on the planet. :))
One of my favorite TF fanfics ever, definitely. I love this. I hope you start the sequel as soon as RL allows! Really want to read more about TC and Skywarp and Starscream and Callie and Lucy and Co. It's rare to find a fic where a Decepticon(s) defects without being OOC, but you kept the trine in character the whole way. And you had excellent grammar/spelling/style. And a great plot-line. And the fic is nice and lengthy (how I like 'em). :)
(And dayum, but you write LOOONG chapters.)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
NO. You're not going to... no. NO. Nonononononono. Don't you even dare. Don't you... NO!
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're not going to take Screamer away now. After everything? Really? THEY'RE SO DAMN CLOSE.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
THEY'RE SO. GODDAMN. CLOSE.
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se... let it be a happy ending... let it be happy... let this just be a stupid cliffhanger, let it all work out in the end...
Aaah.
It's not going to work out, is it?
:( :( :(
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Nooooo Starscream, please be okay! Don't let Megatron get to you! Just a little longer... I have a horrible feeling that Starscream's gonna end up staying with Megs while TC and Skywarp go with the Autobots. I really hope that doesn't happen... :(
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Pure amazingness! I have to say, I didn't see that coming with Callie and Danny. I was totally expecting the Transformers to step in and save the day or something, but I like this way better. TC's reaction was hilarious, too. He's like, 'WTF? You can use a gun?' And Callie gets extra points for being sensible and seeing through TC's obvious attempts to push her away. This chapter made my liking of Callie go up by, like, 250%. And I already liked her before. ;)
Also, when Sideswipe realized that Thundercracker actually cared about the girls, and he started laughing... hahaha. Sulky Thundercracker is so cute. :P
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Holy fuck. I can't believe what you did to Screamer... That is really damn awful. Bastard son of a bitch Megatron... Sorry for all the cursing, but this chapter really disturbed me. Very well written, but dear god if I don't want to rip someone's optics out.
feki021 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
SRRY to hurry say. when I find the page # and comic, I'll tell you. but a bremm actually is eual to 8.3 earth years. I had read it in one of the Offical Transformers Comic. I shall inbox, you on the proof. (srry the only on I actually know).
AH36 chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
NOOOO! Why done, WHY DONE?! Need more, need more!
Zea T chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
This was a good story. I like the complexity of the backstory you built around your human OCs, and the way you introduced it gradually rather than putting it centre stage of the plot. Your characters were generally likeable but fallible rather than idealised. While their story did rather take over towards the climax of the story, you'd built them up sufficiently by that point that the reader actually cared what happened to them.

I did find Danny a bit much, but that might just be me. Either way she made a good foil for Sideswipe towards the end.

I like the way you characterised both the Autobots and the Decepticons throughout. The command trine's connection to one another and reactions were touching, and I genuinely felt for all of them. The things poor Starscream went through... Megatron came across as truly evil and sadistic, without being entirely insane, which made the ordeal of the trine all the more real. I really enjoyed your deft touch with the Autobots too - bringing across Sideswipe and Prowl in particular very effectively.

All in all, this was an interesting journey for all the characters. The fact that it was a literal journey as well as a metaphorical one provided interesting colour and variety and an effective narrative structure through which to study all your characters. I'll be interesting to see how you follow this story up and where you go from here.

Thanks for sharing.