Reviews for Where life may lead me
EmofairyandRainbowfairy chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I like it. I hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
make moremake moremake more chapters!
HinatamaniacXD chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
AWESOME story! please update soon:)))
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Hi there just wanted to say that I love this storie and how you still keep it sorta cannon with naruto e.g the villagers hate. I can't wait to see what happens if/ when kitdune goes hogwarts.
violet404 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Glad that he finally met Hinata and has a friend now. Can't wait until the next update
SimFlyer chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
AWESOME work. I love the story, and the training description. I cant wait for when Harry enters the academy and can proove to everyone that he is more than a demon container. Please update soon.
TwiliFay chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Very intresting, just one small question, when does Harry get his name back? But very good so far. :)
Junky chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
I have to say I'll wait to pass judgment. You haven't explained anything about the geography... why was Kakashi in Britain? Why are the Elemental Countries so backward when it comes to technology if they have contact with the ordinary world? Do they know about wizards and vice versa? Why hasn't Kyūbi noticed an unnatural energy in Harry that has nothing to do with chakra? Why did Kakashi not look after Harry even though the whole situation was his fault?
Ravenous Oranges chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
This is actually quite good. Your plot is interesting and has unique aspects i've never seen before. I hope you continue writing.

Until next time. Cheers.
SimFlyer chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story, it was excellent. I love a Jinchuriki Harry.
TwiliFay chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Wow this is amazing cant wait to read the rest of it ) .I am intreged on how harry is going to get his name back and go to wizard school...
SmokeyJoe chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Alsome chapter and story keep it up your doing great! _
lordofthewolves chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Good story.
yako potter chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
liked it!

keep going!
mishap chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This seems to be a very interesting start and I like the way you have deviated from canon. In my opinion too many authors adhere to canon as if it is holy writ. I can't wait to see where you take this story and I am dying to findout. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.