Reviews for Fools Rush In
AngelOfDeathOfWrestling chapter 1 . 7/8
Omg just letting you know that I read the 4 story's from this one and I absolutely loved them all! I love these Cherik story's!
Captain The Best chapter 41 . 6/20
great story! i loved every interaction between Charles and Erik! they were so cute. i also love that in this epilogue you referenced other roles James McAvoy has played. that was a clever touch. anyway, yeah, this was a fun read! good show!
Loved this!
Awesome chapter! I'm really enjoying your story!
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 41 . 11/30/2014
This was a really nice read.
I'm gonna be honest, you did make mistakes here and there, but your writing style is fun and the implicitness is quite entertaining, especially those where you refer to their powers.
I was looking forward to see some interaction between Charles, Erik and Tom, but the ending is just so sweet, I don't want to see it messed up by some sadistic bastard now.
I really loved Charles and Erik's interaction, it was cute and intense at the same time.
Thank you for writing this and sharing with us. :)
GilDeMo-Yui chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
I think all of the cuteness, sexiness, and beautiful referencing you've put I this story is going to kill me.
d1x1lady chapter 41 . 6/9/2014
Awesome story! Love your characters.
Doffz chapter 41 . 5/15/2014
I dearly hope that Loki is going to burn. Preferably on a torch that was lit by Charles and Eric.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
Tom is LOKI!?
Nikolai Disney chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
By far this is my favorite chapter. I don't why I love reading Charles obliviousness or his slight jealousy, but it always make me laugh and smile when Erik tries to tell Charles the nature of his relationship with Emma. I absolutely love this fic and all the other companion fics that go with it.
JulianneL chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
This story is fucking hilarious! I had a permanent, shit-eating grin the whole time.
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
This story is both hilarious and absolutely sweet. I'm laughing, and crying because I'm laughing so hard, and then squealing at every precious moment. Anyway, I read on. Just thought I'd share my thoughts in the meantime, hahaha.
Artemis chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
I'm raving mad about this story! Erik and his mother was an odd touch the endearing odd sort. Charles speaking german...I love the sound of that. I must have some sort of everything-german kink. I blame Edward.
Artemis chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Wow. Charles seems a bit harsh in this one, not that I'd blame him if he was raging and all but still, Charles seems like the one who wouldn't be notoriously shouting at his sister? I don't know.
Artemis chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I'm tempted to say (in Charles voice) "Well, my friend we'll see"