Reviews for Can't Fight This Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
jaja pero para mi me parece que la canción ese hombre de la novela jardín secreto se aplica mas a ellos jeje y hoo vya mono si que recibio su merecido
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
aww that was soo sweet I could actually see them singing that same song its sooo sweet nice job
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
very funny and sweet loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
The most sacred awesome Kung fu warriors in all of ancient china make snowmen and eat noodles...
Peachy-Author chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great songfic, edger!

I wasn't feeling too good about the quickie because I'm having a bad day. Thanks for the positive review.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awwwwww that was so cute my friend XD I just loved them singing that beautiful song together and taking each others paws and let's not forget that awesome kiss they shared under the winter nigh :) And when Tigress said " Consider me your girlfriend." I smiled so big oh I hope she says that to him in the movies!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Cute! (: Haha I love the end. XD
dALEkilLsU chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
the story was good but ive got SO many reveiws 2 write cause i reveiw all the stories i like so look 4 me on other stories reveiws. also im on a PSP so this aint easy.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Very lovely:)
OrangeKittyCat chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
1: Script format isn't aloud on this site.

2: This is rather good:)

but, Po and Tigress both seemed out of character... I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help. I know it can be really difficult but you'll get it soon:')

JessicaLouisee
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OH MAN! Such awesome musical dude I liked it!
Megan Lynch-Peabody chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awww, too sweet! Revenge is ALWAYS fun, lol at the end.