Reviews for Sassy, Gay Servant of Evil
ShinodaMarikothe8th chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I so love your one shot gay stories!
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The poor horse. It's the most tragic character EVER.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really like this one. "Yes, that is wrong. You're fourteen, and you've already exploited this kingdom for TOO DAMN LONG. It's time you take control of your life." That and his remarks about how she's wanting too much to be a fairytale, Disney princess-all because of a handsome prince. Too bad she didn't have him in the real version.

I also like the "World is Mine" reference. There's just so many good moments here. It was fun to read from beginning to end.

Amazing work with this story.
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i wanht mah Sassy Gay Friends.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You're making me want to try MiO. I'm starting to wonder if you are getting paid for product placement.
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ASDFJKLKJHGFDSDFHJK

SHIT-

ALL MY SHIT. IT HAS BEEN LOST.

ALL OF IT.

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SDFGHJK
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my-oh my god xD I don't know why I'm laughing so hard

Thank you for choosing Dell by the way xD This was great; oh if only she'd had that damn sassy gay friend.
MeAndMyReflection chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Are you will continue the story?
Korrosive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
*punches air* DELL AND AKAITO FTW!

LOL at this. Can't imagine Dell in a sparkly peach scarf. Extra LOLs at the princesses reference. And of course Kaito would be handsome, buys ice cream and funny! For the Kagamines' sake, he sang Lord of Darkness! XD I'm really glad you put Dell in this one. He's definitely one of my favourites! Giddy-up, Josephine!
roosewe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this is genius! i really enjoyed reading this i wouldn't have thought of mixing vocaloid with sassy gay friend :D congrats, this is going right to favorites! C:
mukirome chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is hilarious! Having Dell of all people to be Rin's sassy gay friend is just priceless. XD I really enjoyed this and it would be awesome if you do decide to continue doing these parody fics.
I My Me Mine chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
LOL xD I'm glad I decided to check out the archive again today. These stories are hilarious, they definetly can brighten up anyones day. I'm not going to lie thoughh, one of the main reasons I clicked this was because I saw Dell was the sassy gay friend. Even before I read this I started cracking up, just because I can't imagine Dell being sassy or gay.

This one was really good, just as good as the Duke Venomania one. I saw how you kept the plot similar to the first, but switched it up a little. I loved all the references you did and the World Is Mine reference made me laugh a lot. The ending though, with Rin and that drink along with the last words both Dell and her said, was priceless!

If you do end up doing all currently six sins, I think you'll have yourself a terrific comedical series. Just remember to not make it completly redundant, spice it up a little so people won't get tired of the same exact thing. That is, if you want to of course.

All in all this was a wonderful read, definetly got me laugh, and I'm looking forward to your future stories; till the next story :)
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I think the children from Kakome Kakome could use a sassy gay friend if you ever run out of ideas. These stories are hilarious so I hope you keep them up!