Reviews for When You're Not Expecting
wozzler chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
oh a slightly less prejudicial blair. if only. loved this.
rafiela chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good job!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved it.
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awwww! Awesome one shot! I feel that this could have happened if they had met in high school in different circumstances!
onceaPrincess chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
The last line is so Blair! Love love this fic.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is so wonderful. I wish I could be more eloquent but all I kept thinking was this is wonderf! They are wonderful! I love that even though they're a bit younger it's still them- discussing books, having Cabbage Patch Dolls, arguing over an Audrey movie. It's still then, just a less jaded version.

I really loved this! Thanks for a great read!
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This story is...I think...going to move to my new favorite pieces from you. I love that he met Blair first in this one...and the slow build up to him kissing her. You hit on all the finer moments between them...all the great things about them...and you even enveloped the Serena dynamic into it all.

How do you do this? How is it that you write stuff that is just so...sigh-worthy? :)

Great work!
Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You. Are. Amazing. With. Words.

Your. Storytelling. Is. Perfection!
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh I loved this so much. Younger Dan was just completely adorable. I wish this had have happened on the show, but then again we wouldn't have gotten all of the brilliant Blair vs. Dan stuff so I guess it was for the best :)
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's different but interesting, keep up the good work.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
God. This was so, so, so good.

I love the gradual progression of the friendship, then relationship. Favorite line:

"I didn't," she replies, taking a seat next to him. "Just sort of hoped."

Because if there's anything I love that Blair always has, it's hope. And I love that it's highlighted here in their friendship.

Amazingly written.

-a.
slimkay chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Beautiful. Really. I am left speechless. That was very, very good. I guess I am left wanting more!

Congrats on that beautiful oneshot.
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I don't think I have read one of your stories that wasn't completely awesome. Great Chapter, and an instant favorite.
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is so darn cute!
iwrotethissky chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This should be season 1 storyline.

It's just marvelos Lint, I love it.