Reviews for Accidental Happening
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Wanted to read so badly but cannot get past your poor grammar. "To" instead of "Too", "Your" instead of "You're". Have to fix it.
LLGZ chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
ohhhhhhh!
XSpike4evaX chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's moving along nicely and the characters are all well written.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to more.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
This story has me intrigued!
onlyou chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Continue! :)
emmiebee11 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Ooooohhhhh I love this story! Update soon please!
Mindybelle Violates chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
That was graphic and unexpected, but rather well written! I like how you're able to describe things, it's actually quite disturbing to be hinest, but so realistic and intense. This is the best chapter so far, not because of the erotica, but because you've made it so deep and it's nothing like what I pictured either character's reactions to be. Now I'd really like to know what Draco actually thinks of Luna, it's clear that he's thought about her a lot, but he just hasn't thought about his feelings so far. I hope that as the story progresses, both Luna and Draco become much deeper and relatable characters. I think you're off to a great start and I genuinely love this story :)
FairyLights253 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
I loved it so much! This is truly amazing!

Are you going to make Draco a little jealous because of Neville because I think that Wouk be a good story.
CretianStar chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
BLOODY LOVE IT!
Vally3 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I BE LUUUUUUUUUURVING IT xDDDDDDDD

More soon please!
candlesandbooks chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I'm not sure whether I've reviewed this fic yet, if I have then it seems I'm doing it again! This because I find that I have this story permanently open on both my computer and my phone, in a separate tab, and every time I get the chance I find myself clicking 'reload' to see if a new chapter has popped up yet - I have it on alert as well but sometimes I'm stubborn and hope my email gets it wrong hah.

Anyway, I really enjoy this Draco/Luna story! It's a very smooth read and even though this Draco is slightly softer he's not OOC so well done!

Please upload more SOON I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Mindybelle Violates chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I don't have anything to criticise, so I guess that's good! Well, I really like this chapter, with your subtle Alice in Wonderland references and such, and I like that we can see the other sides of Luna and Draco. I'm excited for what you'll write for the next chapter, this one really had me thinking. Like, why would Draco be so nice to Luna? Who started the rumor? And why did the centaur attack Draco? Perry applauds you and gives you Peeniss cookies :D
dulcemaria413 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Poor Luna, I do like the tension between her and Draco.
FairyLights253 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I'm favoriting this! I absoloutky love it!

Especially the 'I've only ever been awake with anyone' and Draco being nice to her actually makes sence since they met in Diagon Alley.
Mindybelle Violates chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Yay, the food chapter! This is my favourite chapter so far because we get to see Luna's angrier side. Everyone sort of sees Luna as dreamy and happy all the time, but I think if something really serious were to happen to her, she migh just get ticked off. Two things that we need to see more of: Luna's angry side and Draco's sensitive side. But not too much.

Pssst. Peeniss.