Reviews for Forget About Me
animegirl545 chapter 1 . 2/4
I love this story. I was captivated in this story from first sentence. You really stayed in character and plot was interesting. The ending was also great too, it gave the feeling of full circle. Don't give up, Carly ;D Great story, really
Death-By-Sanity chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
...This is ******* awesome!
tentiosn, action, drama, the works!
Great job!
:D
princessbarb21 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OMG BEAUTIFUL! LOVED IT! 33333333
scoopshipcrazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
you write the ULTIMATE BEST scoopshipping stories EVER, Please, please, please,please write more!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was not what I expected from the summary, but awesome story. Funny how most people never thought about what happened to the rest of the Arcadia movement. And as usual everyone's stunningly in character; I'm a little surprised that Crow, Ruka and Rua weren't mentioned beyond Jack's trophy room, but I guess they weren't as integral to the plot. I don't think I've ever seen such a good amnesia fic; most of them make me want to scratch my hair out but this is one I'm definitely coming back to. I think I'm actually picking up more about Jack's character from your fics than I did just watching the series.
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like it
Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love this. I was so upset about what the writer's did to Jack and Carly's relationship that I just gave up on the series and pretended it ended with the Dark Signer Arc. Your story not only gave me a good plot and some wonderous J/C fluff, but a reasonable explanation to his behavior towards Carly at the end of the series. Thanks a bunch for giving me something to adopt as a headcanon.
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Damn that was intense! Well the kiss in particular especially was. I have to say one thing I really like about your stories is that at least for the CarlyxJack ones I've seen from you, they don't always have that sugar coated happy ending. I love the way you portray their relationship. This was lovely, and I hope to see more like it from you in the future.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Squee!

That was kinda really awesome. Amazing job! Well done! Keep up the great work!

-moony
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You write amazing 5d stories, everyone is so in character. Gawd Jack at the end made me almost blow a gasket, you're awesome
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, you're such a good writer. I'm so glad that you had the mind to write about it being a weird case of losing long-term memory, too (no one seems to take the time to learn about the different types of amnesia, so it stands out when someone DOES understand). And that kiss scene gave me butterflies. That never happens!

I'm looking forward to reading more 5D's fanfics by you. Please don't stop writing them-well, don't stop writing at all since you're such a mature writer. Your fics are keeping me sane in between class and homework and life in general. :)
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow! I definitely like how this turned out and I noticed that you wrote "The phone didn't ring" about two or three times and yet you make us believe that something is about occur. Also having Jack to come back to help Carly because she lost her memories was good. It's kind of like they're meeting once more. All characters were kept the same and for the first time Mikage actually gets to talk back at Jack. Now that's what I like to call a shocker.

Definitely like this from the beginning to end.
Magdalene Thorne chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I could totally see this happening. It was perfect. I love how you kept everyone in character yet still showed some change in them. Though I have to agree that this would have been better as multi-chapter story, but hey, you're thw author, so it's your choice. Anyhoo, awesome job! I loved this!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this was a one-shot?

Awesome story , but you really could have just made it into a multi-chapter story
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really like this one shot. It was amazing what you did with Carly memories and having Jack and her fall in love all over again. It was a brilliant one shot.