Reviews for An Extra Three
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Excellent work with this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Solartiger chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Awesome chapter, Here are few ideas for story

1. In Suited for success Derpy wonder if Rarity still sore at her for winning most creative ribbon from when they were fillies

2. Feeling pinkie keen Derpy say sorry to Twilight for dropping all stuff on her
Plumalchemyst chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Awesome
Guestspirit chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
You put sixth element instead of ninth element in this chapter.
Koolkat1573 chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
"I evah on aedi tahe m'I neve gniyas… s'tahw esrow si ym gnitirw si detceffe oot…" said Everlasting with a heavy sigh.
I have no idea what I’m even saying… what’s worse is my writing is effected too
"Ho, I dluohs evah htguoht fo taht." Muttered Everlasting.
Oh, I should have thought of that
"S'thhiliwT thgir! S'it ton a esruc. Esoht eulb stnalp did ti!" said Everlasting.
Twilight’s right! It’s not a curse. Those blue plants did it!
"I wonk s'tahw yllaer gniog, tub enon fo uoy nac dnatsrednu em, os enif." Sighed Everlasting.
I know what’s really going, but none of you can understand me, so fine.
"Fi ruoy sgniw rea ekil taht, uoy dluohs klaw." Said Everlasting who then sighed forgetting no one could understand her.
If your wings are like that you should walks.
"I wonk er'uoy ton ot emalb, os m'I tsuj yas siht, snoollab elots ym kcitspil!" said Everlasting.
I know you’re not to blame, so I’m just say this, balloons stole my lipstick!
"Esuaceb I did…" said Everlasting who realized she said most that sentence correctly, "Huh… os woh ti skrow."
Because I did… Huh so how it works.
"Drawkwa." Said Everlasting.
Awkward
This is the translations for Everlasting talking backwards!
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
IT LIVES, IT LIVES!

You've finally updated it, I can't belive it!

Great job, now I belive is time to see how will the troll- I mean the Parasprite incident will be like!
Hikari Ino chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
great job also my boyfriend made a fic you might like it
Solartiger chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Well done chapter, it's one of my favorite episodes
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Nice update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Da ninja chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Awwwwww...
I want a mustache too.
:{D
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Great work! This is a very good story!
Wing Zero 032 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Wow, Derpy not just revealed part of one of her adventures with her husband The Doctor (who goes under the fake identity of Time Turner) but also revealed herself to be a pillow-fight Ninja and have better knowlodge in head injuiries treatment by experience... Loved the explaination in how did she became so good in pillow-fight, specially Carrot Top because she had to vent off some furstrations because Derpy allways empties her fridge.

The next chapter is going to be great, although I do wonder if you're going to add Dinky into the mix as well in regards of the CMC
Radio Driver chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Good going, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Nice update as always! Keep up the terrific work on this terrific story!