Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
adlerj chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Good chapter.

I liked learning everything about the history of this universe. It was very interesting to read.

Looking forward to the wrap up of this part.

Harry2 chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
I like this timeline much better than what Moffat came up with. And I did recognize many of the characters from the 8th Doctors run. I have some of the books you mentioned and it did ring some bells. I might have to sink my teeth into them again some time in the future. (Or is that the past? Time can be very weird when you are a Time Traveller!)
adlerj chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Good chapter.

I liked how you used the Third (I think) Doctor to defeat the Sycorax leader. Nice touch.

Looking forward to the explanation for how things have changed between this world and the canon world.

Keep up the good work.
WickedForGood13 chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Dun dun dun... ooh, I do love a good cliffhanger. And the split personality was a nice addition. I hope Amy isn't always alone with her feelings for the Doctor. Still, she has the right attitude: better to be something to him than nothing at all. Lovely chapter; can't wait for more! :)
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Huh, that should be interesting. Also by the way how does this affect Day of the Doctor?
Harry2 chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Ah yes. The Christmas story that brought in David Tennant. A very nice job with this one, especially with Tom Baker's Doctor running the show. (MY DOCTOR! The one who got ME hooked on the show!) Now, its time for the big reveal. Time to show Amy what things would have been like if Cannon had been followed.
Jocasta Silver chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
Not really, and I like that Amy is struggling with her feelings for the Doctor. (It's realistic for her to think that they are just the result of hormones or a phase.)
adlerj chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
Good chapter.

Interesting to see Amy develop feelings for the Doctor now.

Nice 'Friends' reference!

Harry2 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
EASY AMY! Keep those hormones under control! We don't need a Time Lord/human hybrid running around! And as for the 2nd World War plotline, that reminds me of the second TimeWyrm story with Sylvester McCoy's Doctor. A very good story, as well it should have been, considering that it was Terrance Dicks who wrote it!
WickedForGood13 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
So, are you going where I hope you're going with this?I'd really like to see your take on a Doctor/companion relationship, especially one that's had as much time to develop as his and Amy's has. I mean, they've literally faced death together. That's gotta count for something, right? :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
very cool story so far.
adlerj chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Good chapter.

Nice way of changing things with Amy, but keeping the plot mostly the same.

WickedForGood13 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
I just love the way you write Amy. As the Doctor notes, it's good that she can handle herself when the situation calls for it.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
A very nice job on taking care of this threat. As for 9th Doctor stories I'd like to see, the two parter involving The Doctor Dances.
WickedForGood13 chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
Oooh, exciting! I can't wait to
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »