Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
WickedForGood13 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
I just love the way you write Amy. As the Doctor notes, it's good that she can handle herself when the situation calls for it.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
A very nice job on taking care of this threat. As for 9th Doctor stories I'd like to see, the two parter involving The Doctor Dances.
WickedForGood13 chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
Oooh, exciting! I can't wait to read more :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
Interesting. If I might ask what exactly is 10 Downing Street?
adlerj chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
Good chapter.

I like how you're writing the situation with the Slitheen. It's both similar and different to the events of the actual episode. Very interesting to read!

Keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
Well, things are going just like they did in the TV version. One thing I noticed and it may be something you put in, but outside of 10tjh Planet, the only time the Doctor encountered Mondas was briefly in Attack of the Cybermen, which was a 6th Doctor tale, not the 5th!
WickedForGood13 chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
This was great! You really did a nice job in showing the Doctor's sympathy for the innocent victims he encounters throughout his travels, like this pig. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Henny14 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Good.
Harry2 chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
So, its Sleveen time, eh? I wonder how this is going to turn out. Will that one woman get to be PM or do you have something else in mind? I guess only time will tell.
adlerj chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
Very interesting chapter.

I certainly didn't expect you to adapt this Ninth Doctor story for the Eleventh one. However, while I know that this is a different universe to the one from the series, did events for the Ninth Doctor go the same here as with the series, or were things completely different?

Other than that, a very interesting and good start to the two parter and looking forward to reading the changes.
Jocasta Silver chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
It is nice to have a short break from action packed chapters, as well as briefly showing how much Amy as matured since she first met the Doctor.
adlerj chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
Good chapter.

It's nice that the Doctor and Amy get some quiet time now. They really deserve it.

Keep up the good work.
WickedForGood13 chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
Cool 'pets' and a cool queen - an appropriate calm before the storm, as you put it. I take it that the Doctor and Amy are going to have another encounter with the Faction? Or would that be telling? :)
Harry2 chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
Oh, its SO good to see a familiar face, with Peladon and Aggedor! I own the novelizations with them in it, and to see some old friends is a pleasure!
WickedForGood13 chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
Another wonderful installment; this is always a pleasure to read! Might the next old friend be a certain Captain Jack Harkness? Or will it be another companion from the 'classic' series? Looking forward to the next update :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »