Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
Harry2 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
It was so good to hear about some of the companions of old in this chapter. The only one that I missed hearing about, and I would love to know what is going on with her is Nyssa! Working on my own story involving her, the Doctor and the Rani.
Jocasta Silver chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
I like that the Doctor is reflecting on all his companions, as well as his reasons for not checking in on them.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Huh, so the Tenth Doctor did see them. I can't wait to find out what happened in this reality. Please keep up the good work.
WickedForGood13 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
This was so sweet. Although Amy didn't have a lot to say or do in this chapter, it was nice for her to be able to meet some of the Doctor's old companions and have a glimpse of what her future might be.
adlerj chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Good reflective chapter.

I liked hearing about the past from Jo and Sarah. It was nice to read.

Looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the good work.
Jocasta Silver chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Interesting, I like how some of the Doctor's companions don't recognize him, since he did look different from when they knew him.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
I love this episode of SJA so to see it in this world you've created it great. Please keep up the good work.
adlerj chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter!

I really liked how you wrote the characters from the SJA episode. Very well written.

Looking forward to the interaction between the characters next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Ahh, its good to see some familiar faces in this chapter. And I know about using the telepathic circuits of the TARDIS. It was done in Planet of the Daleks, The Three Doctors, and mentioned in some of the New Adventure books as well. Now, lets see about getting Amy home, so she can continue her education.
WickedForGood13 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Never a dull moment with the Doctor around! Hope he's alright in getting back to Amy. Can't wait to read more :)
Harry2 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
When I saw archeology mentioned, I started thinking Bernice Summerfield. But with the talk of other dimensions and Artron energy, I began to think either the Master or maybe Ace. Either way, we will find out.,
adlerj chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter.

I'm VERY excited about seeing your version of "Death of the Doctor"! That's one of my fave SJA stories!

Looking forward to reading what happens next!

Keep up the good work!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
'I point and laugh at archaeologists'...I take offense to that! I'm an Anthropologist graduate! Er...I mean I graduated with a degree in Anthro. Still I like it and I know exactly where this is going. ;)
WickedForGood13 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
This is quite interesting. I'm very intrigued. I hope you update soon! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Great chapter, and I like that Amy, scared as she is, manages to knock down that spider with the rock.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »