Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
Harry2 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Ahh, its good to see some familiar faces in this chapter. And I know about using the telepathic circuits of the TARDIS. It was done in Planet of the Daleks, The Three Doctors, and mentioned in some of the New Adventure books as well. Now, lets see about getting Amy home, so she can continue her education.
WickedForGood13 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Never a dull moment with the Doctor around! Hope he's alright in getting back to Amy. Can't wait to read more :)
Harry2 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
When I saw archeology mentioned, I started thinking Bernice Summerfield. But with the talk of other dimensions and Artron energy, I began to think either the Master or maybe Ace. Either way, we will find out.,
adlerj chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter.

I'm VERY excited about seeing your version of "Death of the Doctor"! That's one of my fave SJA stories!

Looking forward to reading what happens next!

Keep up the good work!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
'I point and laugh at archaeologists'...I take offense to that! I'm an Anthropologist graduate! Er...I mean I graduated with a degree in Anthro. Still I like it and I know exactly where this is going. ;)
WickedForGood13 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
This is quite interesting. I'm very intrigued. I hope you update soon! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Great chapter, and I like that Amy, scared as she is, manages to knock down that spider with the rock.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
When I saw Metablis 3, THAT set off alarm bells in my head! I remember Planet of the Spiders, owning both the novelization and the DVD of the story. I'm just glad that the Doctor did not have to regenerate again after encountering them.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Wow this was really good. It was nice to see the return of my least favorite monsters...Sorry I'm an arachnophobic. Seriously you are talking to the girl who whimpered when Aragog came on the screen in The Chamber of Secrets. *shivers* So yeah good job with that and I can't wait to see the episode rewrite.
WickedForGood13 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Ah, scary spiders! I hope I'd be able to overcome my fear of them like Amy if someone I loved was in danger! I've been reading Lord of the Rings lately, and I couldn't help but think of Shelob when reading this chapter!

I like how you're not ignoring the fact that the Doctor did in fact abandon Amy for a short time, however unintentional his abandonment was, and how he values her faith in him despite his failure to return for her on time.

I also like Amy's continued show of strength. She was able to use the distraction the Doctor provided to her advantage, freeing herself and saving the Doctor in the process. I also like how she recognizes that it isn't the Doctor's mere presence that reassures her, but the knowledge that he'll do everything he can to protect her.

Another great chapter; I look forward to the next one. I wonder who the Doctor's going to meet...
adlerj chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter.

Nice reference to the Third Doctor's regeneration story.

Good that while Amy knows it's helpful for him to be around, she can handle things herself if he wasn't there.

Keep up the good work.
Jocasta Silver chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Um, ok. Anyways, I like how Amy is reflecting on her trip with the Doctor. I actually feel a little sorry for Rory, since he does likes Amy alot.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
If only she knew about the history that the show plays around with. *giggles*. Nice breather chapter, it is nice just to have the characters express their thoughts in a calm setting. Something that many authors including myself have difficultly with. (Although I think I am getting better at it...) Good work.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I know what Amy means by not being able to tell what she has learned. A) If she told people would say she was nuts. B) It could change the whole aspect of the time line and that would upset things BIG TIME, even more than Paradox faction would like!
WickedForGood13 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Even without the Doctor being physically present, I still felt his influence on Amy in this chapter. Although I'm sorry that she feels guilty about Marion's fate, the Doctor's right - her feeling guilty is a /good/ thing, and shows that she's a compassionate human being. As for Rory... aww, he's so sweet. I can't wait to find out what you have planned for /his/ fate, especially since Amy is still under the assumption that he's gay.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »