Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
'I point and laugh at archaeologists'...I take offense to that! I'm an Anthropologist graduate! Er...I mean I graduated with a degree in Anthro. Still I like it and I know exactly where this is going. ;)
WickedForGood13 chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
This is quite interesting. I'm very intrigued. I hope you update soon! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Great chapter, and I like that Amy, scared as she is, manages to knock down that spider with the rock.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
When I saw Metablis 3, THAT set off alarm bells in my head! I remember Planet of the Spiders, owning both the novelization and the DVD of the story. I'm just glad that the Doctor did not have to regenerate again after encountering them.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Wow this was really good. It was nice to see the return of my least favorite monsters...Sorry I'm an arachnophobic. Seriously you are talking to the girl who whimpered when Aragog came on the screen in The Chamber of Secrets. *shivers* So yeah good job with that and I can't wait to see the episode rewrite.
WickedForGood13 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Ah, scary spiders! I hope I'd be able to overcome my fear of them like Amy if someone I loved was in danger! I've been reading Lord of the Rings lately, and I couldn't help but think of Shelob when reading this chapter!

I like how you're not ignoring the fact that the Doctor did in fact abandon Amy for a short time, however unintentional his abandonment was, and how he values her faith in him despite his failure to return for her on time.

I also like Amy's continued show of strength. She was able to use the distraction the Doctor provided to her advantage, freeing herself and saving the Doctor in the process. I also like how she recognizes that it isn't the Doctor's mere presence that reassures her, but the knowledge that he'll do everything he can to protect her.

Another great chapter; I look forward to the next one. I wonder who the Doctor's going to meet...
adlerj chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter.

Nice reference to the Third Doctor's regeneration story.

Good that while Amy knows it's helpful for him to be around, she can handle things herself if he wasn't there.

Keep up the good work.
Jocasta Silver chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Um, ok. Anyways, I like how Amy is reflecting on her trip with the Doctor. I actually feel a little sorry for Rory, since he does likes Amy alot.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
If only she knew about the history that the show plays around with. *giggles*. Nice breather chapter, it is nice just to have the characters express their thoughts in a calm setting. Something that many authors including myself have difficultly with. (Although I think I am getting better at it...) Good work.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I know what Amy means by not being able to tell what she has learned. A) If she told people would say she was nuts. B) It could change the whole aspect of the time line and that would upset things BIG TIME, even more than Paradox faction would like!
WickedForGood13 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Even without the Doctor being physically present, I still felt his influence on Amy in this chapter. Although I'm sorry that she feels guilty about Marion's fate, the Doctor's right - her feeling guilty is a /good/ thing, and shows that she's a compassionate human being. As for Rory... aww, he's so sweet. I can't wait to find out what you have planned for /his/ fate, especially since Amy is still under the assumption that he's gay.
adlerj chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
Good chapter.

I liked Amy's musings about the Faction and the history classes.

It's good that Amy is still doing normal things on Earth.

Will Amy be finding out about Rory's true feelings in this story? Or is he in a minor role this time?

Keep up the good work!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Very good. I loved it and I can't wait to see more Faction members. Oh and thanks for the explanation in previous chapters about Faction agents considering I live in the US were don't have New Adventure Novels and the like.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Well, that deals with one threat of Paradox. Now to relax, TRY to get Amy off to school, and get her to live a somewhat normal life.
adlerj chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Good chapter.

I really liked how they defeated Marion. He deserved what he got.

Also liked how Amy faced death without the Doctor and coped fine. This shows she's more than capable of traveling with him.

Keep up the good work!