Reviews for The Age of Paradox: Book One- History of Paradox
Harry2 chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
I remember reading about the Philadelphia Experiment. One of the weirdest SF ideas that ever came out of the US. And I love that you figured out how to bring it into the story. Now, lets see Faction Paradox get its panties tied up in a bunch!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
interesting story. looking forward to more.
skywideopen chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Ah, yes. Corridor scenes. Very easy to make work on film, surprisingly difficult to write - probably for the reasons you yourself encountered, namely trying to make running down different but more or less identical looking places sound interesting and non-repetitive. But you've done a good job with that, so well done.
adlerj chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how you wrote the Vashta Nerada and how the Doctor and Amy figured out what to do.

Keep up the good work.
WickedForGood13 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I love that you're giving Amy a chance to shine, as it were, instead of relying solely on the Doctor. Humor in tense situations is something that I think everyone can appreciate, but none more so than the Doctor! I'm glad that he's realizing that Amy's growing up, while at the same time recognizing that she still can't travel full-time with him yet. Love it so far; can't wait for more :)
Harry2 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
One problem taken care of, more to come! Sounds like Amy is making a good companion for the Doctor.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hello, I had to stop and comment on this...

You really, and really did this chapter to Eleventh Hour justice.
I never been so... keen into a DW fanfic like this.
I mean my eyes literally was glued to the screen and I couldn't take my eyes off it whenever my sister spoke to me.
And to think I was just watching the episode last night and it was extra late too, mind you...

Very well done, and I can't wait to read more of this. I wish this was complete... please tell you're almost finish!
I beg you. I've been looking for a good DW fanfic for a long time and now I believe I found it.

Thank you so much!
And now, I'm off to another chapter.:D

-Asphodel
Harry2 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
The story so far is very interestying. I missed the references to River Song, but that is understandable. Now, lets see if they can deal with this threat withnout mucking up the Time Lines!
skarosianlifeform chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Does the Doctor remember River Song like OTL Amy remembered the erased Angels at the end of Flesh and Stone ?

We all suspect that Mels was erased by the crack, but in fact, it's not so sure. I wonder how the future of Amy (and Rory) is affected by Mels' erasure : will she never be pregnant ?
adlerj chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Good chapter.

I liked the reference to Rose and the reasons as to why he didn't take her with him were interesting.

I also liked your take on the computer game episode. While I haven't played it, I've watched it on YouTube and it looked like an interesting story.

Jeremy chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Good chapter.

I liked the reference to Rose and the reasons why he didn't take her with him were interesting.

WickedForGood13 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
I love the changes to the Doctor's timeline, how he mentions meeting Rose but how he didn't take her along, and his urging Amy to spend more time with Sharon. I don't think I'll ever really like Sharon - I'm too biased because of my own story, in which she's out-right abusive - but your version of her is growing on me :) I love the Vashta Nerada! I included them and River Song in my own story, and I love what you're doing here. I love Amy's stoicism, and the Doctor's pride in her ability to handle herself. I can't wait to find out what changes you have planned...
andrewjeeves chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Does Captain Jack Harkness and his merry crew at Torchwood 3 exist in this universe. If so why not have The Doctor and Amy bump into him in Cardiff or somewhere where he is working on a case
The Rurouni Bard84 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
This is rather interesting to see this much changed. But I am curious again on when the River Song disappearing is going to be addressed but still this interesting. Also I do love how you made Amy's aunt rather sympathetic. People tend to demonize caretakers like her but you handled her as someone who is out of their depth, not able to connect and yet wanting to help. Well done on that.
adlerj chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how the Doctor met Sharon. They had an interesting conversation.

Looking forward to what happens next.

136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »