Reviews for Distracting
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Lovely piece. I like your take on Beast Boy's senses and how they are affected by Raven. Lots of people have done this and i enjoyed yours.
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very nice. I like how you managed to make a nice oneshot on simply her physical traits and how Beast Boy is exposed to them. Well done.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
so cute- i liked it- i love bb and rae- you did a good job with this ficlet
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice. Well done.
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Fantastic fic! I really admire the poetic undertone of your writing. It makes everything you write intriguingly lovely.

I appreciate the fact that any contact with Raven's skin was kept cold and icy. An allusion to her demonic heritage, it really keeps her in character.

Overall, an enjoyable and plausible perspective. You have a great understanding of the interactions between Beast Boy & Raven, which I really appreciate! When time permits, I urge you to continue writing for the Titans. I really do enjoy your writing.
Behind The Disguises chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really liked this angle on his perception of her. You've brought a lot of details here that really breathe life into this oneshot.

You've done excellently, bravo!
Eragon Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very good on Beast Boy's thoughts of Raven being the most distracting to him. I never really thought of Raven that way. She does seem different, but in a good way.