Reviews for The Trix Read Twilight
musa maka chapter 1 . 3/8
That was good and then Bloom at the end lol
nissancrazygirl chapter 1 . 2/27
i love it and honestly if Jakob was not in the movie i would not Watch It
Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/6
The only good thing I can say about the Twilight series is really me repeating what my dad has said:
It managed to get high-school-age girls to stay in school.
Roseline James chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I just gotta say love this to death, my very girly side likes twilight, beat her to a bloody pulp last time she came out. But my husband and I found something while doing research in mythology.

Apparently there is a type of fey that feasts on blood and when caught in the sunlight it sparkles. We found this very interesting and plan on doing further research.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I just thought of something funny. What if the four pieces of the codex was the four books in the twilight saga
sparklelovee chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Lmao this was so great. XD
justyoumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Twilight. There's nothing wrong with basing a character off yourself, but Bella was too much. She was whiny, annoying, clumsy, angsty, and Edward was a controlling bastard. I failed to see the hype of these books and why girls loved them. Vampires don't sparkle, the dialogue was boring and there's too many clich├ęs for my taste. Great job.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yeah, this did have to be done. But not even the Trix deserve to suffer the Twilight Saga! Not even Darkar, who I believe to be the most pathetic villain in Winx history (If I pretend season five doesn't exist it can't hurt me), deserves that sort of punishment! All I ask is a gun, one bullet, and one minute with Stephanie Meyers. That's all I ask. Give me that and I will die a happy man.
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Lol
Lizaloves chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Whahaha! Genious! You are so NOT going to have hate reactions out of me! It was hilarious! Okay there was a time when I was a Twilight fan. A big one (I know I am so asamed.) But I never understood the movies. And I always hated the dialoge. And VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE PEOPLE!
Midnight Lost chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ha! You should make a sequel of this story with the Winx reactions. (If you haven't already. Leaving review before reading others.)
Celeaf chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
HAHAHA This was great! So funny!
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
How did I not read this before? I mean I know it's from almost 2 years ago and I was still getting used to a new place, but HOW?!

Poor Darcy, reading Twilet paper. God, I'm afraid to touch it myself. I tried flipping through a few pages once in a book store and backed away. I like Caroline Meyers' Young Royals series much better.
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013