Reviews for The Trix Read Twilight
knight7572 chapter 1 . 4/19
yeah the twilight saga should be erased form time itself and who reads that or even watches the film ugh
TreeHugger123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I would carry on you are a very creative author
Please carry on
My Beautiful Madness chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
loved it
WinxLover1991 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I just wanted to say that even though I am a Twi-Hard, I actually really liked this story. I would love to read more of it if possible. Please and thank you!

Sincerely; WinxLover1991
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
MORE LIKE THIS! Its to funny
musa maka chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
That was good and then Bloom at the end lol
nissancrazygirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
i love it and honestly if Jakob was not in the movie i would not Watch It
Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
The only good thing I can say about the Twilight series is really me repeating what my dad has said:
It managed to get high-school-age girls to stay in school.
Roseline James chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I just gotta say love this to death, my very girly side likes twilight, beat her to a bloody pulp last time she came out. But my husband and I found something while doing research in mythology.

Apparently there is a type of fey that feasts on blood and when caught in the sunlight it sparkles. We found this very interesting and plan on doing further research.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I just thought of something funny. What if the four pieces of the codex was the four books in the twilight saga
sparklelovee chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Lmao this was so great. XD
justyoumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Twilight. There's nothing wrong with basing a character off yourself, but Bella was too much. She was whiny, annoying, clumsy, angsty, and Edward was a controlling bastard. I failed to see the hype of these books and why girls loved them. Vampires don't sparkle, the dialogue was boring and there's too many clich├ęs for my taste. Great job.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yeah, this did have to be done. But not even the Trix deserve to suffer the Twilight Saga! Not even Darkar, who I believe to be the most pathetic villain in Winx history (If I pretend season five doesn't exist it can't hurt me), deserves that sort of punishment! All I ask is a gun, one bullet, and one minute with Stephanie Meyers. That's all I ask. Give me that and I will die a happy man.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 11/18/2013