Reviews for Nell and Eric: Language of Flowers
Agent Striker chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
Awww, finally, GOT 'EM!
miss-tarletone chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
Very nice chapter. Yay for saving Nell!
MsDubstep chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Oh yes, finally she's saved! Wonderful suspense over all.
svamp chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
So lovely! And I'm so sad to hear that tho is drawing to a close. I'd love you to write another multi chapter fic for them. Not that I don't love your one shots, but multi chapters are so great too!
SilverSentinal21 chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
You're forgiven, but why couldn't Callen just shoot him?
happyquinns chapter 35 . 8/7/2012
Thank god. Eric and Nell are finally reunited
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 35 . 8/7/2012
Yay! For a second I had forgetten what was going on, but quickly remembered. I am still in love with this story, you have me HOOKED!
AliyahNCIS chapter 35 . 8/7/2012
Aww...well done team! I love this story and I'm sorry I've reviewed so little to show my appreciation. I'm totally fascinated and I have waited for the N&E reunion for a long time. I hope he can make her feel safe. Thanks for all your hard work! This was so cute! And sad..."then his arms were full of sobbing redhead" poor Nell, she really did need a hug from someone who loves her. Great job!
Lionhearted21 chapter 34 . 7/30/2012
... all of the fear I had for Nell in this story before her "rescue" just came back twice as strong. You really know how to up the suspense!
Arwen J Hui chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
Noooo! Nell! Wah! Can't contain my emotions! Please update soon so I can stop freaking out.
SilverSentinal21 chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
Oh come on now! Can't you give the poor girl a break? What is it going to take to get a happy ending here?
happyquinns chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
NO! Nell is going to need some serious psychological help after this
Agent Striker chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
AH! PLEASEEEEEEE update soon!
miss-tarletone chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
Eeek! He's back! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »