Reviews for The King's Love
Vampiyaa chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This was a really good NBC fic, most are just awful but yours are so cute, and you get all the characters spot on :3
Vampiyaa chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
God I freaking LOVE how you take old scenes and transform them a bit to fit this fic :3 and yay, they did 'it' XD 3
Vampiyaa chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
yay Finkey and Sally made up 3 is his hot wife creation thing really called Jewel? I don't remember them naming her in the film :o haha 'on top of each other' XD I laughed my ass off at that, so funny!
Vampiyaa chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
don't you mean 'pleasant nightmares'? ;)
Vampiyaa chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I like that you rewrite the songs in your fics, it's like you're another Danny Elfman or something :3 Jack stutters a lot, doesn't he? It's adorable
Vampiyaa chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Haha that was always my favourite part in the movie, when Jack went to Christmas Town and ate the snow XD WHY DID HE EAT IT?! XDD haha if it's on the ground and you don't know what it is you don't EAT it! god he's so cute 3
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You my friend clearly believe in love at first sight ;) so cute!
WyvernWynne chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Just casually grinning like an idiot as I read this xD
My parents now think I'm insane after the amount of times I burst into giggles over Jacks antics.
This story is just wonderful! You kept the characters in role (for the most part -points at angry pumpkin queen powers-) and I adore you for using the Oogies Revenge powers!

Anyway... Off to stalk the rest of your stories I think. :)
konekoxsasaki chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Jack and Sally are so sweet, I love the idea of this story, but my only criticism is the amount of stuttering the two do :) if that was toned down a little this would be perfect! :) thanks for a good read so far!
GodlyJewel chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
You two did it again! I love it when Jack acts like a total awkward spaz... I just can't stop laughing. And Sally not knowing at first and being more assertive, priceless! I also noticed the reference to 'A Whole New World' and that altered line from 'Shrek the Third' (the killing them and then singing) in ch. 6. And using elements from the video game... Nice touch! The wedding was cute to. But my absolute favorite part had to be when Sally went all bad a$$ Pumpkin Queen. That was AWESOME!
This has got to be the best story I've read yet!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Awwwww. Jally Forever! Your an amazing writer! I've read nearly all of your Jally stories! 'Sewing Basket' was the best I think but with this one close behind!
Ne0ncray0nz chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
You out the last chapter up on my b-day! This was by far my fav story from you, I know you say it's over, but Sequel please?
Avrice the Demigod chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
AWWWW! SO DAMN SWEET! Sad to see it go though... oh well I'm ready for what ever you come up with next.

XX AVRICE
AngelFace273 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Aw, this was so cuuuutee! I adore protective Jack, he's so kawaii! And jealous Jack is cute too -. You really do like using Flubber, don't you? It's not a bad thing, cuz it makes Sally even more of a kickass, it's just a consistency I've noticed in your stories. And it was an interesting twist, inviting Sally on the sleigh ride. You and Azure really are amazing at this. I really do think that even the great Tim Burton would approve of this what if? version. Btw, I had read the start of a role switch, where Sally is the Queen and Jack the commoner (common being a relative term), and I was just wondering if you were going to continue it. I know you might have a lot on your plate, but it's a fascinating idea, and you have such a good start. Just thought I'd ask. See you in the next chapter!

Ja ne!

-Angel.
Avrice the Demigod chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Hahaha! Needing a bigger bed for sex! Good reason to go shopping!