Reviews for The Last Two
satomika chapter 1 . 7/3
Kyaaaa!

I strongly hope, pray, and wish that this, or something similar to this, is what happens in GoT!

I love it!

This fic had my gut clenching, nerves wracking, and me suppressing my squeals and gushes (only because I'm in my workplace)

More, please! :)
casema chapter 1 . 5/14
I have always wondered...should GoT end the way we all want it, Jon recognized for who he truly is (and not necessarily on the Iron Throne, I mean Aemon is out there too), who would he end up with if he ever left the Wall. I have always been for Sansa and Sandor. Heck the TV series has made me consider Tyrion but I never thought of Jon. Interesting .
Vwchick chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Lovely ending giving them a family, would have loved to read more but I do understand why you needed it here. Thank you!
AlexiaRiddle chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
nice!
Callida chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oh my gods that was adorable. Please write more Jon and Sansa!
PookieWookie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
A perfect ending to a winters tale :D
mcfuz chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was gorgeous. JonSansa is a pairing I indulge in rarely: but I do INDULGE.
rachelgreene chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I don't know whether to succumb to petty jealousy or amazement right now. I mean, I've read about ten of your fics now (A Wolf Among Lions is just...everything), and every single one of them is fantastic.

It's ridiculous man (or Professor as it were. Is 'man' disrespectful when its directed at a professor? Y'all tend to make me nervous. I start rambling. Like now.)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Surprisingly, I really like the Jon/Sansa pairing, I wish now there were more out there for me to read :( , ;). Thanks for this.
Liebert chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great great ! Very good, I love Jon/Sansa!
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Cute. I'm not a big Jon/Sansa fan but I love both of them and would like to see them survive together.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
LOVELY! I can't... my tears... they're so perfect together DDDDD;
Pixie468 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is even better the 2nd time I've read it. You are really good at this!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I read this story first on Yuletide (Archive of Our Own) and was so happy to see it posted here as well. I always thought Jon/Sansa were an intriguing couple, but your story has made me a full blown shipper! Its perfectly written, so sweet, sad, and oh so sexy too...I seriously hope you write more for this couple as there's very few fic out there...pretty please?
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I know very little about the book or TV show...just enough to know who is who & where some character allegiances are. I am writing this review because your story piece is vey well written in every way :) When I started reading Game of Thrones (into it only a couple of chapters) I immediately liked Jon Snow & that is what bought me to your story. Thanks for posting!