Reviews for Someone Must Protect You
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
beautiful story :)
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Sansa wins for most unique marriage proposal in fandom! The thing I like best about this story is that it is a possible future where my favorite characters get to live happily-ever-after. Most fan fic where that happens is just wistful thinking but your scenario is actually possible. I'm sad that you killed of Brienne but she is so stubborn and honorable that I wouldn't be surprised if she dies for it. Thank you for sharing your talent. It is appreciated.
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hey. Your story is fantastic. :) I like the fact that you kept Sansa as she is in the books, not hardened and made cold by the war. I'm not too fond of the Jon/Daenerys ship but love the Jaime/Sansa ship all the more. :D
xSilentSakurax chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
The ending made me cry, I love your Sansa/Jaime fics so much.
catniphawthorne chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love it, the best Sansa and Jaime story I have read :3
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OFMG! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

i ship them hard, and this one-shot, i just can't...

Fucking perfect.
Gwenhwyfair chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
great! I love this pairing!
bekyg620 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this is just stunning! I love the way you've written their interaction and I must say that I absolutely adore your writing style! i actually got happy butterflies reading this! I hope you think of writing a prequel or sequel to this . . . if not, then I will just look forward to what ever else you come up with!
Warden of the West chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:') I love this story!

Brilliant, just brilliant!
vivelarevolution chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this is stunning. please, please write more of these two!

vive.
BlackRavensWing chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I've never read the Songs of Ice and Fire books (so i don't even know the characters you're writing about) but i read all these ficlets anyway (because you're writing is just so awesome)and i have to say, i think i might have to go track down the originals now!

Have you considered writing a full-length fic for this series? Cause i think it could be truly amazing - i would love, love, love to read some more from you on this story :D

As always, i love reading your work and am inspired and entertained by your skill as a storyteller :D

Thank you so much for sharing these!
Ersebet chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wonderful!I love this pairing!I hope read more like this story!
noamg chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wondefully sensetive
Laine Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh, yes. Yes to this. I love absolutely everything about it. Thank you a million times for writing this!