Reviews for Love, When You Are Loved Again
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Loved this epilogue... That bitchy mother of his makes a state-of-the-art annoying mother-in-law xD Well, actually I loved the whole story.
I felt really sad for Alice at first, but I love how you portray Hamish. Little Charlotte is absolutely adorable...
rosapo chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
There are simply no words to describe how brilliantly amazing this story is. Then again, I just described it by saying brilliantly amazing. Heh.

This story just... Just paints the perfect picture of Hamish and Alice. Not much is given into Hamish's character, but you've just portrayed him brilliantly.

...Jeez. I'm using the word brilliantly a little too much.

But either way... I applaud you! One of the most enjoyable, delightful, passion tinted stories I've read in the Alice in Wonderland (2010) fandom so far.

Rose of Apollo (rosieapollonio)
A Story Short chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love this story. You made the development of Alice's relationship with Hamish very realistic. They misunderstand each other; they have trouble talking, and even though Tarrant is gone, we still feel his presence throughout, the same way that Alice does.

Your Hamish is wonderful. This is exactly how I see his character too. He's socially awkward and very much a product of his upbringing, but possessed of a good heart and good intentions. He's grown up since Alice rejected him and learned a few things about what's important in life. I appreciate that you show him standing up to his mother. If only he could have done that earlier, how different things might have been.

Alice too is very much Alice. It's easy to see how her time in Underland might have made her forget the proprieties, which she doesn't really care about, but does feel a bit awkward about when she embarrasses someone who matters. You showed how she was falling in love with Hamish, rather in spite of herself, which really worked. Charlotte, of course, is a joy.

I just passed a very pleasant hour reading this straight through, and I know I'll be coming back to it again. Thanks for writing it.
CaptainHooksGirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I cannot express how much I am in love with this sweet, sweet story :) As I've said before, I'm usually an Alice/Tarrant fan, but given the situation, I absolutely adore the romance between Alice and Hamish. I do wish that more people would realize that as snobbish as Hamish can be, he is a good man :) I am curious, though...will we ever learn what exactly happened to Tarrant?
CaptainHooksGirl chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
As much as I hate that Tarrant is gone, this story is so sweet! I can't wait to read more :)
Rose Red Ladybug chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Ok, well, i don't like even like Hamish - not in the movie anyway - but i gave this a try because your writing is made of pure, unadulterated awesomeness... and you know what? I'm actually loving it! Trust you to take prim, insufferable Hamish and turn his story into something beautiful and touching. I am really looking forward to following this story (although i do hope Hamish has perhaps grown something more in the way of a chin, along with his increased height? Please? lol)!

Can't wait for more! :D
BombChele chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I am a huge Alice/Hamish fan (if and only if Tarrant is 100% unavailable which fits here, of course) and therefore I couldn't wait and had to run to read the entire thing!

omg, you do them both so much justice and I really enjoy the way you developed the characters. I won't go into too much detail because no one else on here has read it in its entirety and I don't want to give any spoilers, but it was quite lovely. My favorite scene was the one with the handkerchiefs and what happened there. Another story well written!
Chaos Dragon chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I like it rather more than I thought to. Please continue it son!

cd
Niphuria chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Wonderful, as always! I need to catch up on the rest of your wonderful stories, but I just happened to see this one and HAD to read NOW. :D

Hamish and Alice recalling each other from childhood is sweet and very welcome here. I love that you are exploring their past and now their present. How they have changed since their last meeting and how they are now viewing each other with new eyes (or so it appears to me) is intriguing and enlightening.

I can't help but be horrified that you killed Tarrant off in such a short time after marriage! ARGH! Still, at least you don't have an elderly Alice and an elderly Hamish becoming friends again!

Little Charlotte is a sweet little child who, when she snatched the candy, won me over at once! Also, her correcting Hamish regarding her age was priceless! LOL

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. Hamish and Alice - I'll never get used to it, but the way YOU write them, I know I'll love it! Granted, with pain at the loss of Tarrant, but with the good feeling that Alice is not alone aside from Charlotte. :)