Reviews for Something Special
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was so well written. Everything about it...Peeta's angst, Finnick's brave face and the romance...GAH, I loved it!
Maia Me chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You should write a story on the wedding night show. I think it would be interesting to see how they each react. Please work on that.
ChrysosAurum chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ever think about continuing through the victory tour until the end? I'd be a loyal follower-its great btw xx
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was heartbreakingly lovely. I imagine so many continuations. I would find it interesting if you did a sequel wherein (after her first few times) she really does start to become like finick- wanting to use her money or stuff gained from events in order to help people, thinking that helping people some how cleans her. and so dresses more provocatively ect. I mean i'd die inside, but it'd be a good read
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well, that's amazing. Wow. Okay. Not fair that you can write like that, can't you just be semi-good like normal people? Seriously, your brilliance is deflating my ego! I'd say my main suggestions are stop using your really original (blah) things because your too unique and I'm the only special person allowed, don't be so clever with your plot idea's because surprises are just rude unless my wonderful self has made them up and for pity's sake, can't you resist from all this beautiful emotional stuff because your writing captures it spot on and I - me, mwa, the one and only - am the only one who can write emotions! Seriously, bow down to my greatness and have less incredible writing talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Best Hunger games story yet! Not too slashy/ smuty,...just right!... I really liked Finnick and I really like Peta. Been thinking about wrighting a story about Finnick after his first hunger games, when he is first being sold and how the other tributes treat him and having Haymitch be there for him in his own, abrubt, tough love kinda way. Anywho, thanks for writing it!
sdjaskn chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
asdfghjkl... ahh! so sweet and so fluffy and so cute!

"You shouldn't wear your shirt unbuttoned," he says, buttoning it, "it makes you look like a whore."

P/S: I love whore!Peeta
Tessa chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was very diffrent, but I hella liked it!
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was really well written, you wrote peeta's character perfectly for the situation. Very nicely done and an interesting read, i would definetly read if you wrote more :D
courixoxo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really like your angle and plot for this story. :) you should continue it!
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really think you should continue with this story! Maybe have Katniss find out about him being sold or something? Please continue!
Marka.Carbondale chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was absolutely perfect. One of my first Hunger Games fics and you managed to truly capture all of the characters splendidly. I really enjoyed everything about this and thought it was wonderful.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Loved it!
catching lugia chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was really great and it's an interesting concept. It's written wonderfully, and the characters are flawless. The only thing that bugged me was all the parenthesis, but they're not a bid deal. I loved it all.
lonely king chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
After reading this I'm not sure if I should pity Finnick... or just love him even more.

The last bit was so amusing. Great story !