Reviews for Holidays
Sup25 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This was a really sweet story. You really captured Balthazar personality. And Hay, join the club. Some of us just aren't able to mater the art of good grammar. Hence why we will all die by the hand of grammar Nazi's. Love this story. Rite more stories soon.
Sup25 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Don't be disheartened. I really like your story. And even though it isn't Christmas hear is a present. Love this story. I have read 2 of your stories. This one and Forgiveness. They are both really keep writing Sorcerer's Apprentice stories. You do a great job at them.
ilyena damodred chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
fanastikal chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I like this story a lot; very sweet on one hand, but very sad on the other. Very well done.
Kirsten chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Hi!

I really loved this story and can't wait for the next, so well done and thank you! I also read "The Veil" and loved that one! ;)
TracedScars chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Sniff. Dave's dad is so mean.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
This was a really great story, and I am wondering if Dave's father is going to make a come back?

...

Who knows?
Danni Lea chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Awesome! It's so hard to find good Sorcerer's Apprentice fics, and this definitely a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see what's next!
beautybells chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This is a sweet fic, and stands alone pretty well (I haven't read the Veil yet) except for the whole Jareth, Tara, and Carol thing.

Anyway, good work and I look forward to your next update!Merry Christmas!

M
Scarecrowqueen chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Look! a Christmas review! I seriously spent this whole chapter wanting to hug poor Dave. Please say his dad stops being dumb at some point?
TracedScars chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Eep! Daniel scared me there! Grr, Kaytori, you sure know how to make a reader hate a character!

I'm glad Dave's with Balthy and Veronica. They'd make nice surrogate parents for him. I wonder what Daniel and those villains will do next...
TracedScars chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
One perk of not checking for a couple of days: new story with chapters already up XD

I liked this chapter, although Daniel sorta got on my nerves.
TracedScars chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Nice gift; I know I'd want one for myself. It's good to hear from Tara!
TracedScars chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Another Kaytori SA fic? Count me in.

It will be nice to see Dave and Daniel together for the holidays, despite the tension.
Ailena chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Merry Christmas! :D

I loved this chapter! I hate Daniel Stutler! Sure he think he's protecting Dave, but to hit him for it? Bad move Danny boy! And while with Balthazar in the same room? Bad move indeed! So it's no shocker that I loved Balthazar in this chapter. The way he protects Dave and supporting him? AWWW!

I became sad when you said you only had 1 more chapter. But I do hope that you will continue with it somehow anyway, since it's becoming a quite amazing series (you know what I mean) ;D

But if you don't "continue", I just hope you will continue with new stories of The Sorcerer's Aprrentice. Cause you're a too damn good of a writer for that fandom to stop now!