Reviews for Out of the Ordinary
Cristhie chapter 17 . 1/30
Hi,
I loved it. I just finished reading all 17 chapters and it left me speechless how well you have written and the description you've made of the characters ( loved your Shin Sawada), the situations, their feelings. These last chapters you wrote, that were part of your imagination, just made me laugh as if I were seeing the original live action drama. Nicely done!
I'm waiting for your update on the other fic you are writting about their daughter, please continue, you're doing a great job.
And thanks for giving me the pleasure of reading a fair ending for those two.
Congrats!
PS: Im SO smitten with Matsumoto Jun... If only ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
I watched the drama in hopes that it would fill a void left by the ending of the manga, and was thoroughly disappointed. Not only were the characters whimpier but the story wasn't as good. That being said, you've done an incredible job taking the drama and creating this masterpiece. By taking it from shins perspective it made the story far more interesting, and I believe you really captured shins voice. This fanfic made watching the drama worth it. Looking forward to reading the next segment, keep up the good work. Oh, but be sure to read over what you wrote there was a few grammatical errors.
najla chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Wow ! Never wanted it to end ..this was amazing as I thought it would be:) I am touched with shin's strong love for yankumi; a love with no boundries nor restrictions..he simply and deeply loves her for who she is..and you convaded that beautifully in your own you will keep writing more special chapters about them.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
There is one word for this chapter..amazing! I love your style in writing..and i do agree..this is quite satisfying to all shinkumi lovers..and I believe your ending will be even more satisfying.
najla chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Love it..again how you picture shin sawadas' thoughts..like a continuation or completion of what should have been in the drama...
najla chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Keep it up..love the description and analysis of how shin thinks.
najla chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Hi there , I couldnt but notice the vivid expertise of your writing, I think ill be a fan:)
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
BEST FANFIC EVER!
Multitules chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
This was exactly what I needed! I got vrry mad after I finished the drama because not only did they change it so much from the manga but there wasn't any real Shinkumi development!
That's why I absolutely loved your take on Shin's inner thoughts throughout all the things that happened and how ever so subtly it turned into love ;)
Phantasm1313 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This fanfic is beautifully written and emotional without being melodramatic. Perfect!
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Heh, you know, it'd be cool to see a story with Yankumi's students (past and present) all together in a reunion of sorts when a high school friend of hers pops up and they find out about her as a high schooler. *lol* I just have this image that before she had the solid dream to be a teacher, perhaps she really was a wild high school delinquent (er..yankee?) for a while (probably didn't help if others judged her for her family background either) and she and her friends pulled a lot of high jinx. Hehe, I could just see the understanding dawn in all their eyes too. Heh, probably getting the respect of her current class too. *lol* Imagine all those photos her friends and family must have (probably with fashionable sexy clothes too) to blow the image of her in her pigtails and track suits away. .V I wonder how a young Yankumi would look with colored streaks in her hair? *lol* I'm re-reading this story again because I love it. You do such an awesome job writing evocatively interesting stories and points of views. :)
CapitalEnvy chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
I'm happy there is a lot of great gokusen fanfictions. This was one of the many I had to favorite.
Jaricchi chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I read it in wrong order but I don't regret it! XDDD This was absolutely brilliant and somehow unable to get MatsuJun's face out of my head. xDDDDDDD I missed Gokusen and thank you allowing me to relive it a little! ;D

You're an awesome writer! Thank you for sharing. :)
MaiaAlcippe chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I'm reading this for a second time and its still solo good! Now I want to read what Shin wrote in his apology letter. Also, you're not alone, I love Kini was Petto too.
mamita chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love it, but I think you've put too many pretenders to Yankumi, hehe, although I wish you did the lemon, I love the couple ShinXYankumi, hopefully make them more fics, thanks and kisses.