Reviews for Mission impossible: Jew and atheist relationship?
this story sounds interesting please Keep on
Darktiniss chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Yeah, kinda have to agree with the person below me...
There's no way her parents can be so "careless" and abusive alcoholics when the mother is obviously noisy and is always looking at what her daughter does 24/7.
Also, that backstory is pretty 's a difference between a backstory that's sad, and a backstory that is made badly and is obviously made just to hide any suspicions that the character is to mention that you wrote the paragraph about it so weird and cringe-worthy, it feels like a troll that was extended to make us "feel" bad for your , why would her "abusive parents", who obviously care about your OC, just sit there and let their daughter get plenty of abortions and beaten up in abusive-relationships? And stand by drinking, while she's being raped? Seriously? Not to be rude, but you should really make your characters keep their personalities.I see this as a HUGE problem in your fanfictions, ESPECIALLY with actual characters from actual shows.

Also, why would Kyle's mom be biased? He dated Rebecca, and his mother had no problem with is also the type of character who does things because he wants to (reasonably of course), regardless of anyone's 's kinda written OOC.
I see your latest fanfiction is better than the old ones, though, so yay...I guess? :P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
mmmmhmmm sure
a caring mother who was drunk and dont give a shit
i cant even...
this story... just no
get the hell outta here
please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this is so horrible, im not even gonna waste my time reviewing, i literally think my iq just dropped from the mary sue -ness and predictable plot lines.
EmberHaze chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
you HAVE to continue this! I'm dying to know more!
Idiosy chapter 1 . 12/2/2011