Reviews for Smoke
anmous chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
ugh
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So sad for Cat, but still a good story :)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I feel bad for Cat. I'm so sad, but happy at the same time. I love the way you ended it.
Elimere chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So sad. Beautifully written. For a second there I they weren't going to be together at the end. I love that.
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
First off, awesome. I really enjoyed this one. I love that you made it seem like Jade left Tori behind. Were you listening to Enjoy The Silence while you wrote this? You kept saying enjoying the silence.
Happy Sartre chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nice ending. I totally thought that you were going for a downer ending, and seeing that they ended up together was a plesant surprise for this incredibly angsty story. Although, I feel very sad for Cat-poor girl. I'm just going to imagine that she moved on and ended up with Robbie. XD
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was really amazing, you had me worried a but eith the ending there
xxunbrokenxx chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww! i loved the ending! :) great story!
karuraChan1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
you mean girl!

you had me in misery the whole fanfic! thinking she had came back alone and all... it was all just so sad! and and... why the hell did she spend all night in a bar and then 3 hours in the shower if Tori was in her bed? makes no sense, you were just being mean making us thing the worst... I almost cry! for real... T_T

btw, if she was happy with Tori.. why mess around with Beck, and then, why humilliate her instead of apologize... Jade is messed up xDDDD ...

Poor Cat, I love her... she was so good... now you know why she is my 2nd favorite character.

alright. too many words ;)

Take Care!

and continue on being awesome n.n
Lucy0Diamond chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This story was so good i enjoyed it so much
Blackguard chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a rather fantastic story, for a second there I thought there was gonna be sad ending, which would have made me sad, but there was a happy ending, so I am actually happy. Yay happiness!

...I should sleep more at night.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Jakarie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Excellent story, loved the style you used and the ending
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hot damn! Jade got lucky that Tori didn't kill her, she even got more lucky that things got fixed between them or as fixed as they could be between those two.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.