Reviews for When Your Bed is Empty
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 1 . 10/25
Holy shit. Where's the rest of it? Though I love the ones of naruto being the one that gets hurt this was fantastic! I can't actually imagine it happening this way but really, where's the rest?
bridmatt chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Naruto was scum in this. But it was amusing because he's almost never written this way. (I get tired of him as this impossibly purehearted naive saint.)

In my imagined sequel, Sasuke keeps the pride he rediscovered at the end of the story and doesn't come back. In his frustration at finally having been denied what he wants, Naruto says/does something stupid and inadvertently reveals the affair to Sakura himself. Then she dumps his sorry ass and he ends up alone, no perfect lover three-way, not even half of a perfect lover. (Optional epilogue: Sakura and Sasuke find their perfect lovers, move on, and are happy. No second chance for Naruto who is finally kicking himself for his selfishness and stupidity.) :P
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You have no idea how this story makes me feel... It's always Naruto in these fics getting played, used, abused, and double crossed. Giving out his heart and trust only to be stomped on. But Now Sasuke and Sakura are the ones being played. I am SO happy! This is a great story (my sadistic pleasure aside), I really love it and the way you wrote Naruto. Great job ]
HaHo28 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This story is completely different from the others... and I like it. a lot!
SILVER-me chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
and i was like "whoa"

this was awesome. i am disappointed with naruto. i liked sasuke. i felt bad for sakura. i loves this
secretpenname3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Holy FUCK i am liking this! why isn't this being over filled with reviews damn it? People can appreciate the best of art ;D good job dear