Reviews for Genma's Daughter
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
The scene with Cologne is awesome. You do so much then that it is just great. And I loved the bits with Nabiki and Kasumi, very touching. Nabiki's reaction made me cry and this is my third time reading the story. Great stuff.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I am really happy to see this story here. I love this story and am looking forward to reviewing it as I go.

The manner that you have Ranma be a girl is incredible original and is intriguing. It really draws the reader in. Nodoka is very sympathetic and is clearly hurting. Akane grows a lot in this chapter while Ranma mostly freaks out. What's not to love.
Moonsaber chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Deborah,

Sorry to see your old site go, it's one of the last bastions of the old style fanfiction sites.

This fic remains one of my all time favorites, and I am glad that it is reaching a new audience. Of course, like many, I love Equal Halves even more, and the "Scenes from the cutting room floor".

Welcome to ! And Happy Holidays to you!
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I've spent all my free time and even more of the time I should've spent sleeping...reading this absolutely magnificent story of yours. Very few stories make my eyes tear up...even fewer make me cry...and even less make me cry repeatedly to the point that I have to take a breather from reading.

The story was just...touching. The way your write...is on par with some professional authors I've read...rarely do I find a fanfiction writer, let alone a professional, that can make a fictional character feel...so very human. That's one of the reasons I simply could not stop reading. I wanted to find out more and more about what would happen next...of course, foreshadowing gave plenty of hints. I just couldn't stop.

I think...I'm going to check mark all the boxes in the review box even though I haven't even visited your profile yet...I'm tempted to go to your profile and read your other stories but I fear that I won't get -any- sleep if I do. I fear that your stories will be on par with this one and that...that I must continue reading. It's very hard for me to "put down a good book"!

Signed,

Kit the (Very stunned and Amazed) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
Eirdaru chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
This was beautiful! I rarly get to enjoy high quality, realistic what-if FICs. U did a very goodjob and I especially loved how u wrote Ryoga & his situations. Please write more in the future!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
... amazing. I'm not even a fan of ranma chosing to remain a woman, but you wrote this so beautifully that I could see it every step of the way.

This was a wonderfully written journey, and a powerful piece of work that I am quite glad that I actually took the time to give a chance.

I had no idea what I was in for when I read the description, and I almost passed it by, but this was truly an amazingly written piece of fanfiction.

Thank you for writing it! It flowed extremely well and I loved the solutions to so many little complicated problems. You wrote the progression of everyone's feelings and healing very well as well. I'll stop gushing now XD but very good job, and thank you work working so hard and writing this
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I've already read this story for about 5 times before but I never get fed up with it. This is still one of my all time favorites.

And I'm glad that you've decided to move your stories here in . Hopefully you'll also be posting here the complete story for NFJ. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters for the fic.
Icura chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This brings me back. I have read this story so many years ago, and I enjoyed it immensely back then. I can't say I remember most of it any more except for a few of the more important points, but I still remember the happiness I felt when I read it. Thank you for writing it.
intrasonic chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow, had a really weird sense of deja vu when I read this. Rather relieved to spot a confirmation in the reviews that this wasn't a case of plagarism.

It was an enjoyable story back when I first read it, and hasn't lost anything over the years. Good on all the technical points, which makes it so much easier to read than many other fics.

I suppose my one gripe is that Ranko seems to undergo a fairly severe character change, suddenly losing her passion for the martial arts, to say nothing of her suddenly reversal of sexual preference. Two of which were fairly definite defining points for Ranma. Granted, this issue is redeemed (and then some) by Equal Halves, but until I read that, it came across as a bit of a ham-fisted attempt at forcing a character into a different mold.
seym56 chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
I have followed this story since I first found it in the late 90's. It was one of the first real fanfictions that I really got into. I'm glad that they are finally coming to ff-net. I look forward to updates of "Notes from Juilliard"
cko2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i followed a link form a message board after someone said that your had made an account over here. i wanted to say thanks for writting a very cool story and i can not wait for updates to julliard when they get posted. i am faving this story and fic. thanks again.
Rose1948 chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. Thanks EVER so much for sharing such a lovely story.
Shawis Relzair chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Happy to see you on FF, I read your stories on your personal site and loved them on this site will make it easier to move between chapters.
JJK9 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Been reading these stories for years so im very glad to find them here. I just love this story and the sequels and ive been witing patiantly for the sequel to be updated so you can garantee I'll read then whenever you do.
Blackholelord chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
I have read this story long before it arrived on , it is considered one of my favorite stories.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »