Reviews for Second Thoughts
CiaranCrockerbert chapter 2 . 2/5
Well done. I applaud you. Like, I'd actually be clapping and smiling rn but there are other people around and that'd be really awkward to explain.
Well done.
I just rly like Erisol and black-to-red quadrant flipping is my weakness AND psionic use? Almost cheating. So. Yeah.
Def save and favorite. 10 out of 10 will read again.
98% was smutty yaoi and I. Enjoyed. Every. Fucking. Second. Of. It.
Keep goin
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Hate sex. It's an incredible thing.
Nasulilninja chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Karkat will flip ALLLL DA SHITS
definatly
get it
de fin atly
so punny
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
fUCK that was hot and then adorable and I can't even
BBYImJazzy chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
"Karkat was going to flip a shit."

XDD I'm laughing more then I should be.
But great story -
Dave Stridick chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
yep, i knew i shouldnt have read this at school.
Dave Stridick chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
holy shit man there were tears in my eyes halfway through this
not because its sad, or anything, but hot damn that is so goddamned sexy

you have a gift for writing smut that i wish to hell i could have
jesus fuck, be proud, yo
I can't even chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was absolutely amazing.
I applaud you.
ಥಥ
Incredibly descriptive, well paced, you didn't rush anything (Which I've seen a lot of, especially in smut) and it captured the emotional as well as physical act of pailing extraordinarily.
angstwithtea chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
that. was. SEXY. X3
JaLynn chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was an extremely descriptive story, and I loved it because it involved my two favorite characters other than gamzee. It was amazing
Keeblo chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
:3 oh my night has ended splendidly with this. although X3 almost to the end i stopped and wondered why he would have fins on his dick and so imagined eridan just floating through the water, dick fins pulling him through it XD oh i was laughing for a while le sigh. :D wonderful story though, very sweet :3
Keeblo chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
o;isdnvoaisdbfa;soinf D: i seriously didnt think there were many good blackrom/redrom of these two but damn if this didnt satiate my need for some erisol w
PsychoticEvilGenius chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
That was just fantabulous. [squees]. I love the quadrant flipping and the dick fins XD.
Twocute chapter 2 . 5/29/2013