Reviews for The Last to Know
kagome0561 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Noo I wanted to see what happens next. To good to not be continued. :)
TwiAngel13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Lol. Loved it.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was fun to read. I thought the group would never leave the room, though. It was just awkward that they lingered.
LoveBite92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! This is epic! I LOVE IT! I need more! This was way too good not to be continued!
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
such a good o/s. so much fun. wondering if this story will be continued or at least have a few more chapters
jkrumrn chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You have to write more. That was fantastic. I want to know what Charlie said and did. I also think that the parents were their witnesses and were fine with it. I will beg if I have to. Your writing is sooooooo good. Please at least write another chapter to explain how it ends. Is she pregnant, did Charlie get pissed and so on. PLEASE! Ok. I'll quit begging. Thanks for an awesome story like always.

Jacklyn
magmom2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Good story. Funny.
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
What a great way to wake up in the morning! :)
CorCor10 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was great. You should totally write more! :D

-Courtney
sassy41 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omg i can so see this becoming a story

i want more. loved it. so true this story could be happening to so many best friends. so believable. omg i so loved it. i love all your stories anyway

i love that jasper is like the last to figure out that they have loved each other for so long. what a way to wake up

i was almost thinking that charlie was one of the witness and wow that would have thrown such a wrench in everything. if edwards parents knew how could charlie not.

loved it so much, thanx for writing
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Too cute!
Mireads chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Really really good
momma2fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was awesome. You should totally expand it..At least one more chapter so that we get everyone else's reactions. Loved it!
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was so sweet & funny. I hope you are going to extend it, at least thru the parents reactions. LOL
edwardlove93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
so ... R yu gonna extend d one shot n write chps...? Coz d thing was totally awesome...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »