Reviews for The Last to Know
timidvampire chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
oh this was fantastic ! I want more, did they make a go of this? were the parents the witness's? is she pregnant, I hope not...loved it x
JenMasenCullen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hahaha, this is a good one! Hilarious from start to end... More more more! Pretty please with whipped cream on top. ;)
sugunary chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh my God, I'd have died from embarrassment. Then have kicked everyone else out of the room. Loved it, please give us at least another chapter to wrap it up.
eli-rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'd have died from embarrassment!
nello25 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
nooo, you cant leave it there. on behalf of readers everywhere, am begging, more more more. thank you and oh by the way brilliant story, love it
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
fab story loved it.
shaqbarcalis chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hilarious! Lmao Awesome story!
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Ah! So sweet - loved this. Edward and Bella finding out they're a perfect couple with their crazy friends standing around 3
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh goodness! I wonder what happens after... That was fantastic!

angel unseen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It kills me that it says the story is complete! I would love to see what follows! Loved how everyone was commenting on their situation. They had it all figured out except for Jasper and the two love birds.
FranRichards chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This sounds good, looking forward to following this.
mickeymackey chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Love it. Hope you continue with it
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Really enjoyed this! Would love so much if this story continued. Please! This was so much fun!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LMFAO! I love the fact that everyone is putting in their 2 cents. The character interaction is fucking awesome. And this better NOT be a one-shot.
Cici G chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
How funny! I couldn't get over how much of a hypocrite Jasper was. I mean come on Edward gives you no shit over his sister but the one person who always protects Bella is an issue for you and what was with them all in their business instead of letting them talk things out amongst themselves they were all giving their input and everything. I still liked it even though everyone showed their lack of boundaries.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »