Reviews for The Last to Know
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow! I really enjoyed this and the pace of it all. I would love to read more. It was really great how the situation grew from their amazement at waking up naked and married to their friends and family entering the room helping them to figure out what happened. I loved how Bella and Edward found out how the other felt about them from Emmett, Alice and Rosalie, while Jasper just tried to deny it all until the end.

I enjoyed getting to know this Edward and Bella. They were so adorable trying to say everything before Charlie walked in.
Dawn276 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I loved this story it had me laughing out loud. I hope that you will write another chapter or two to this one. Would love to see what Charlie has to say.
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awesome!
Midnite Bella chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
love to see this expanded!
edla chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
do u plan on writing more of this anytime soon beings ur in action quite a bit
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Jasper & his double standards. But brothers will be brothers, especially when the sister is younger. Still a lovely, sweet story with interesting characters. Keep the stories coming.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Jesus Christ!
I just read this awesome story, while riding a train... let me tell you that my poor lip is almost bitten through by now.
I also couldn't decide wether to laugh with Alice or die with Edward.

So I guess I just wanted to tell you that I think this oneshot is awesome!

Ciao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was a funny story. You should continue it, it's at a cliffhanger point and would be awesome to know how it all worked out!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love the humor, the premise, just everything! Cute story!
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMFG SO FUNNY!
I LOVED YOUR STORY!
WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
cute..thanks for sharing :)
bluee chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
aaww i love yr little one-shots!
SarahhhD chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This little gem needs to be extended to a multi-chapter fic! Ohmigawd...this is fantastic and I love all the meddling friends/family and their insights to this couple and the obvious love they have had to each other! Go Edward and Bella...love it! :)
TwiSagaAddict chapter 1 . 2/12/2013