Reviews for The Last to Know
SarahhhD chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This little gem needs to be extended to a multi-chapter fic! Ohmigawd...this is fantastic and I love all the meddling friends/family and their insights to this couple and the obvious love they have had to each other! Go Edward and Bella...love it! :)
TwiSagaAddict chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Are you continuing this!
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013

Love it.

"Hi Daddy"

LOL

Should do more chapters to this its funny.

Job well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Seriously, you end it there . . . argh! Adorable and fun. Would love a second chapter to wrap things up. Charlie could say he was at the wedding. So could Esme and Carlilse. That would be funny. This was really cute . . . needs more . . . well I would love more. LOL.
Christy
Diannyi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so amazing...I loved it! It's the best I've read in a while! You should really consider continuing it! It would be just awesome! Please continue it!
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Best. Story. EVER. LOL!
CSG chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was getting really good. I think you should really consider expanding on it from a one shot! Loves it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
funny as hell!
maphie chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm putting this story on alert in case you decide to build this story. This was fun to read.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Fun little read! Thank you for sharing it.
bellawu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
OMG. This story is good! So funny! I hope u will continue make a sequel or something. Love reading it
alexandratrueblue chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story
Melolabel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
He hee. Too funny.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was great. Would love to see a continuation or even just another short chapter to round it off!
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »