Reviews for The Last to Know
edla chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
do u plan on writing more of this anytime soon beings ur in action quite a bit
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Jasper & his double standards. But brothers will be brothers, especially when the sister is younger. Still a lovely, sweet story with interesting characters. Keep the stories coming.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Jesus Christ!
I just read this awesome story, while riding a train... let me tell you that my poor lip is almost bitten through by now.
I also couldn't decide wether to laugh with Alice or die with Edward.

So I guess I just wanted to tell you that I think this oneshot is awesome!

Ciao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was a funny story. You should continue it, it's at a cliffhanger point and would be awesome to know how it all worked out!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love the humor, the premise, just everything! Cute story!
SnappleApple450Fan3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMFG SO FUNNY!
I LOVED YOUR STORY!
WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
cute..thanks for sharing :)
bluee chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
aaww i love yr little one-shots!
SarahhhD chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This little gem needs to be extended to a multi-chapter fic! Ohmigawd...this is fantastic and I love all the meddling friends/family and their insights to this couple and the obvious love they have had to each other! Go Edward and Bella...love it! :)
TwiSagaAddict chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Are you continuing this!
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013

Love it.

"Hi Daddy"

LOL

Should do more chapters to this its funny.

Job well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Seriously, you end it there . . . argh! Adorable and fun. Would love a second chapter to wrap things up. Charlie could say he was at the wedding. So could Esme and Carlilse. That would be funny. This was really cute . . . needs more . . . well I would love more. LOL.
Christy
Diannyi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so amazing...I loved it! It's the best I've read in a while! You should really consider continuing it! It would be just awesome! Please continue it!
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013