Reviews for The Last To Know
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Fun story. Don't sure I'd want my family so involved in my life though. Look forward to reading more of your work,thanks.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was touching and funny. You should expand it to at least one or two more chapters. I would love to see the parents reactions and some alone time for Bella and Edward.
ehee chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Loved it!
JenMasenCullen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hilarious! Love it! ;)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Too adorable, left me wanting more.
acw1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Britt01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OMG, this was so cute & funny! Nice job!
heeyyysam chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ahhh! i love it! awesome story. are you guys going to expand it? i would love to see this story expanded, even for just a few chapters
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Sequel?
caligyrl4cullen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Will this be at least novella'd later? Dying to see what happens next but certainly not pressuring for entire story, unless you just got the urge ;). Haha! Loved it!
twilightobsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great story! You should absolutely continue it! It would be a great twist to have the parents already know! They were the witnesses! Haha! Hope to see more!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Damn, why did you have to end there? I wanna know what happens when Charlie finds out.

Tehe, Jasper's middle name is Francis.
Veronica2991 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
that was really cute, BUT i think you should make it into a full story :)
lsl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hahahhahaah! omg this was adorable! it was so well written too! i'd love to see this expanded ]
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
What a hoot! I loved it, although I found all the family members who wouldn't go away and let them come to terms on their own extremely insensitive and annoying. Wish there was going to be more of this.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »