Reviews for The Last To Know
mamagriffen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
loved this! wish you'd make it more than OS, it has great potential - so good!
maarit chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
O my god! Totally loved it!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved this one shot so much that I wish it would be continued! Loved it! Thanks!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"Aw!" Alice cried out, clapping her hands. "How cute! My nerdy brother was a late bloomer." - *giggle snorts* I always adore Alice. She's such a nut.:)

"Go Uncle Carlisle!" Emmett announced, gaining all eyes on him. "I mean no, no. Very bad." ROTFLMAO! I have never read an Emmett I didn't adore! He's just so damn lovable.

"I think you should know," he said nervously, toeing the ground with his scuffed shoe. "I'll always watch over her." - *SSWWWWWOOOONNNNN*...and *AAWWWWWWWWW*

Oh Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...*shakes head*...never enter a bedroom without being invited in first. For shame! He got what he deserved there...just sayin'. :):):)

Very cute and very entertaining. Loved it.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Omg! You can't end it there.

PLEASE continue. I soo want to know more.

Lol Emmett and Jasper, about Jasper's middle name. So funny. Will you be writing more? Shoo, I'll take a few outtakes if you don't want to write another story.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh this was awesome! U need to write a few more chapters! Especially one of the night before! Lol
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMFG! For the love of zebras! You can't do this kind of stuff to people! I feel like I'm gonna die from a heart attack right now! You can't leave it there! I freaking love this story but I really wish you will continue it... I don't know in my head I already have that Charlie was one of the witnesses... But I really need to know what happens next! Please? Pretty? With cherry on top? PLEASE? *battes lashes*

Much Love and Respect

XoXo

Mia
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I laughed my ass off. Awesome!
patstew chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
cute little one shot loved it :)
Ahhbby chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ahhh I loved this! Ate you going to continue it?
TwilightAddict37 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was awsome!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am so sad that this was only a oneshot! There were so many unanswered questions! You two ladies write some magnificence and I wish you would continue this! Thanks for sharing and for you contribution to such a great cause! Have a wonderful holiday season!

So cute!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
How cute this is!
Vgutz11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Please please make another chapter! Dont leave it as a one shot!
BabyBear08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great O/S! Could turn into a reat little story, loved reading it :)
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »