Reviews for The Last To Know
TwilighterZDelight chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh, this was hilarious! I want more! LOL!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
B & E were too cute. It made me giddy...
cinnafluff chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved this story! It was hilarious that the whole exchange took place in front of everyone. It was funny, sincere, caring and heartfelt. Please continue this story it was amazing!
Epic16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
PPPLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE continue! *on hands and knees* This has the potential to be a fuck awesome story. I fell in love with this and there are so many ways you can take it!
mamagriffen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
loved this! wish you'd make it more than OS, it has great potential - so good!
maarit chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
O my god! Totally loved it!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved this one shot so much that I wish it would be continued! Loved it! Thanks!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"Aw!" Alice cried out, clapping her hands. "How cute! My nerdy brother was a late bloomer." - *giggle snorts* I always adore Alice. She's such a nut.:)

"Go Uncle Carlisle!" Emmett announced, gaining all eyes on him. "I mean no, no. Very bad." ROTFLMAO! I have never read an Emmett I didn't adore! He's just so damn lovable.

"I think you should know," he said nervously, toeing the ground with his scuffed shoe. "I'll always watch over her." - *SSWWWWWOOOONNNNN*...and *AAWWWWWWWWW*

Oh Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...*shakes head*...never enter a bedroom without being invited in first. For shame! He got what he deserved there...just sayin'. :):):)

Very cute and very entertaining. Loved it.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Omg! You can't end it there.

PLEASE continue. I soo want to know more.

Lol Emmett and Jasper, about Jasper's middle name. So funny. Will you be writing more? Shoo, I'll take a few outtakes if you don't want to write another story.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh this was awesome! U need to write a few more chapters! Especially one of the night before! Lol
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMFG! For the love of zebras! You can't do this kind of stuff to people! I feel like I'm gonna die from a heart attack right now! You can't leave it there! I freaking love this story but I really wish you will continue it... I don't know in my head I already have that Charlie was one of the witnesses... But I really need to know what happens next! Please? Pretty? With cherry on top? PLEASE? *battes lashes*

Much Love and Respect

XoXo

Mia
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I laughed my ass off. Awesome!
patstew chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
cute little one shot loved it :)
Ahhbby chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ahhh I loved this! Ate you going to continue it?
TwilightAddict37 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011