Reviews for Call It Research
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I finally found this story! Oh my god, I can't believe it took me two years to find this. I blame the lack of internet. -_- )
Anyway, I loved your work, especially with the fact that I can relate to Neji's inner turmoil. (haha. Let's just say I'm an old maid.). And most especially, I liked how you did not portray Tenten as a fangirl (stuttering when Neji is around, blushing when they talked about IT..) All in all, great job. Kudos! )))
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I cannot give you any feedback because there were no flaws! Except maybe to have made it longer and infused with more childhood NejiTen moments... but that's just a selfish request.
I like how you kept to the 'research' theme and just watching Tenten's interactions with her weapons is an amusement in of itself. You have that girl (as well as the rest of Team Gai)'s characters down to the last dot. Excuse me while I now lurk your other stories.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aw... You keep that research of yours up Tenten!
OnceUponAPrettyGirl14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oohh so cute! Excellent fic, now it is one of my favorites:)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Author-san,
Very cute and an enjoyable read! I wonder what Tenten's research on Neji will unearth... :P

Thank you for sharing your work, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
Wroathe chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my word.

I loved this! Your little!Neji was impeccable, and I very much enjoyed reading him! His crush (because really, it was; Neji's just too impossible to admit his interest) was very well-written and not at all out of character! Your story perfectly combined the elements of pre and post Naruto Neji (if that even makes sense... it's late), and I found myself smiling throughout the entire thing! :D I must also say that I am very pleased that you did not add any sort of revelation/kiss on Neji's part at the end. Nothing annoys me more in a oneshot than when authors slip in a kiss after a confession. It just feels rushed, you know? Anyway, the point is that this was a magnificent oneshot written by a fantastic writer. You're going straight on my author alerts list, missy :)

Yours truly,

Wroathe
cocobunni chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh my! You are one of my new favourite authors! I've been a loyal reader of your story "Stitches" for the longest time, but then I decided to read some more of your works! I used to be a really big Naruto fan, and now, reading you Naruto fanfiction, it makes me feel warm and happy inside, looking back on all those characters that used to (well, of course I still do now) love so much! 3 I'm so happy that you have so many wonderful stories!

By the way, I think your vocabulary is just brilliant! I keep looking them all up, hehe - It's fascinating.

You are a really big inspiration to me, now! You make me want to continue writing! -

Thank you so much!
OSYH chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yes, I knew you were writing about Tenten's bedroom! (awkward)

But seriously, didn't you love looking at what was inside? Her room's so nice and interesting. So many books! :) And, of course, Neji doing "recon" in his school days was cute, especially when he tried to give reasons behind it.
sandataba chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So I've read this fic before but only watched episode 237 yesterday and aww'd at the uber cute chibi tenten. You're right, she has the best bedroom ever (making me think she's probably less likely a poor orphan and more probably a kid with extremely obliging rich parents who have the sense to recognize what a good daughter they have and give her independence, and funds for lots and lots of scrolls and weapons). Neji was deafeningly silent throughout that ep, and this fic is a good insight into what is probably going on in his head most of the time- stalker!Neji. In denial.

It's also great how you explained that one can be a library nerd without exactly excelling in academics. Her love of research will obviously pay off in the long run.

Cute and wonderful. Thanks for writing this.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
how very cute.
Senka Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
My goodness, this piece is wonderfully written! I just got absorbed by how seamlessly the narrative comes together. Your characterization of all of Team Gai is just spot-on, and Neji's denial couldn't be more perfectly done. This is such a cute, well-executed idea, and I'm so glad to have read it!
yellowlightning chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
And once again I missed another of your stories in the past. So glad I stumbled across this after reading "The Curse." I found this story to be adorably cute. So disappointed that not many left you a review for this. You did a great job! I am definitely going to look forward to more of your stories of this pair!
syaoran no hime chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It's so refreshing to read fanfics from Neji's (very IC and well-written) POV. I also think it's rather cute for Tenten to know that Neji was tailing her, but did not mention this until several years after, in such an un-climactic situation (which is, really, how it works in real life).

My favorite part: Neji had been rather distractingly attuned to the strange amber-copper hues in her hair—it used to be brown, hadn't it?—when he returned his attention to her words. "Pardon?"

*fangirl squeal* What a very Hyuuga Neji thing to say and do! Him unwittingly checking out Tenten-chan! *huggles your Neji*

Great job, xxfatal-san!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Lol love this! Great job! :)
AlwaysBehind chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Neji/Tenten pairings are my favorite, and this was too cute! Thank you for such a lighthearted and well written piece!